006

third person pov

"what the fuck iris, get off of him!" millie started to pull her away. iris started to laugh and finn walked behind his girlfriend
"what the fuck, iris?"
"someone turn the stove off."
"why?"
"because i can't make dinner right now."
"y/n don't do something you'll regret?" sadie started to walk towards her.
"she just forcefully made out with my boyfriend. i'm not gonna regret this one bit."
"hey, iris? remember that slap i was savoring?"
"mmm, what about it?"
"lets turn it into a fight"
"huh?"

then suddenly, the girls hands were around eachother's throats. the other teenagers were conflicted about what to do. theybknew that y/n needed this, and that it was either this ir killing her. and if she gave up this fight, iris would win. but in the other hand, if iris reports it, she could be sent home. they decided to let them go around the house.
and then they ended up outside. they all looked at caleb to break up the fight.
when they ran out with them, y/n was on top of iris. when caleb broke it up they both had a few cuts and bruises. nothing too extreme, but it would out off filming for at lesst two days.

"why'd you do it, iris?" finn wanted to know. he needed to know. why did she do that, knowing it would have ended like this.
"because i still love you."
"i waited YEARS for you to say that."
iris was happy about this. she smiled and walked towards him, ready to kiss him again. he stepped back and grabbed y/n's hand.
"but i dont love you anymore. you broke me. you'll always be my first love, who broke my heart into pieces. and i can never forgive you for that."
"it was just another contract, finn. you have to believe me, he was just another contract!"
"and now, that's all you are to me. you should've told me about that, i wouldve waited and you know it. but i'm very glad i didnt. y/n's the love of my life. if i was still obsessing over you, i wouldn't have realized that. so thank you for that."
iris turned to look at y/n.
"you watch yourself."
"we couldve been great friends iris. and this could have been a heartwarming moment. but you just cannot accept that you lost, can you?"
"it's a hard pill to swallow"
"then take a spoonful of sugar and get over yourself. this fight for finn, it's all been one sided. i'm not competing with you for attention, because i already have it. he's mine, iris. so please, stop trying to get it."
"i almost broke you two up, and i didnt even do anything."
"yeah, that was on us. but now? we're better than we've ever been." finn smiled at the girl next to him.
"we could have all been really good friends."
"you really think that?" iris wasnt sure if this was a trap.
"yeah. i do think that. we're a lot alike. in ways that dont include finn."
"like how?"
"we're recklessly ambitious. we don't listen. we always have someplace to go to if we want to run away." y/n lightly laughed.
"how did you know that ?"
"you're pretty easy to read"
the girls smiled at eachother and turned around.
"we'll see you tomorrow, iris."
"see you tomorrow."

iris' pov

maybe i should play along. see how this goes. i dont like y/n. but i like everyone around her, especially finn.
so maybe i'll play along. then later, i could attack when they least expect it.

a/n this chapter is short and terrible :((