013

third person pov

the girls had arrived at prestyn's house and waited for her to come out.
"oh my gosh!! olivia!! sadie!!! y/n! liz!! i missed you guys so so much!"
"we missed you too!! hop in, lets get some food"

they were driving around for about 20 minutes deciding where to eat until auntie anne's came in the eyesight. they all sat in a booth in the middle of an auntie anne's restaurant laughing their asses off for the first time together, in years.
"so how've you guys been? havent seen you since we danced on a table to camp rock, and i havent seen liv since, what? like 2016?"
"yeah, its been crazy long! ive been good, found the love of my life" olivia laughed
"hey me too!" prestyn smiled
"i think we all did haha" lizzy joked
"oh my god okay so prestyn, get this, remember iris?"
"yeah, we met her at that concert the summer you left"
"she's finn's ex and she HAS IT OUT FOR Y/N AND FINN"
"are you SERIOUS? THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN MISSING?"
"fuck yeah bro, y/n has handled everything so well and i'm 97% sure its because of her parents but BRO it got intense for a while." lizzy smiled
"wait, what happened with her parents?"
"so like my parents hired nick to watch over me so that they could go on a three year vacation & they never came back. basically abandoning me. its okay though, cause i'll be 18 soon."
"i miss you guys."
"we miss you too."

the girls continued their night with 'avatar the last airbender' with popcorn, pizza, and ramen.

meanwhile, the boys were in atlanta, miserably missing their girlfriends, and noah and millie were miserably playing mario kart.
"why do i have to have so many scenes." millie groaned. she wanted to stay with the girls, but she knew she had too much to film because she has so many meetings and things to be on set all the time
"we should go to a party" noah suggested
"nooo, parties are bad and if we go eithout the girls, they'll kill us."
"and social media will be all over us with breakup rumors."
"come on guys, its just a party, we can call the girls and tell them we're going." joshua stated.
"mmm, okay, fine. but i'm staying sober and in the corner" finn said. he didnt want to risk anything. as much as he loves y/n, his subconscious will never be able to accept the fact that his mind and his heart is ready to settle down. he knows that if he gets drunk enough, snd someone comes on to him, he will be flirty and stuff. he hates that its like that, but he knows it is. in the back of his mind he's always considered breaking up with her, explaining himself, hoping she doesnt take it the wrong way, and get back together when its time.

"finn! finn! come on! snap out of it!"
"what?"
"what were you thinking about? you were almost crying & looked pretty out of it."
"yeah. i dont think i'm gonna go tonight. i really miss y/n and i might fly back to see her tonight."
"really? come on, finn. live a little." millie sighed
"i'd like to live a little in the arms of my girlfriend."
"okay, whatever you say finn." millie disagreed with his point. she thinks he's clingy and that she wont really want to see him, want him to interrupt her night with her girls.
"i wanna go too." josh said. this is the longest liv and i have been apart since she turned 18
"okay, lets go."

the two set off on the ride to the airport, while the rest of them took an uber to the party. they got two seats on the flight and boarded oretty easily, as it was very late in the night.

"so, what's really on your mind?" josh asked
"nothing, i guess."
"dude, its just us."
"i dont know. i've always had this crazy thought of closing off y/n and getting back with her when i'm ready to settle. its crazy and i'd never do it."
"but?"
"but what if when i finally decide i'm ready to settle, she isnt what i want anymore?"
"maybe you should."
"WHAT KIND OF ADVICE IS THAT?"
"what? look, being with the right person takes time. if you truly believe that y/n is the love of your life, and she thinks the same, she'll understand and you'll get back together when you're ready. when i met olivia, we were both really bulnerable and immediately attached ourselves to eachother. we fell in love and i had no doubt that from thr moment i saw her, she's my soulmate. i felt it in my bones." josh smiled.
"that's how i feel about y/n."
"when olivia and i finished filming our show, we both had to go home. we had both devided that we wanted make sure its what we wanted, plus distance is hard and we didnt want to do it. we broke up for about a year, on her 18th birthday, i went to see her and we didnt talk about getting back together until i was leaving, inevitably we got back together and bought an apartment. it was the right decision and it really helped our relationship."
"maybe i should do that. i know she'll understand, but i really dont want to."
"then don't. maybe just bring it up and see how she feels about it."
finn nodded and they got off the plane.

when the boys got to the house, the girls were all crying due to the episodes. when olivia answered the door, she was so happy.
"y/n our boyfriends are here!"
"i thought you guys went to a party "
"we'd rather party with you. plus, we make excellent girls." finn smiled
"its true."

the rest of the night, finn & josh were acting like girls during girl talk snd it was hilarious. they even learned to braid hair, and they enjoyed it.

"i'm hoping to never have to do this again." joshu laughed
"oh please, in like two weeks, you're gonna miss this."
"what? i could never!"
"i know i will" josh said. "once, all the guys were playing video games but i got bored so i was allowed in girl time with dara, julia, sofia and olivia when we were filming."
"it was hilarious."

the night went on as they all partied in different ways. as for finn, he thought about his cinversation with joshua. over and over again he thought of the possibilities that it could turn out to. he decided against it