008

third person pov

arriving at the beachouse, y/n was greeted with a scream from olivia. she was apart of the core four if her childhood. and to her suprise, prestyn was also there. lizzy had agreed to come out with gaten later in the week. finn and josh shook hands and made small talk while y/n and olivia hugged eachother.

"how've you been?, liv?"
"i've been great, how've you been?"
"i'm great! um, this is finnnnn, he's responsible for my happiness"
"this is josh, he's eesponsible for my angerrrr"
"of course, its nice to finally meet you"
"same to you!"

sadie and caleb had taken a different plne because they had lumax scenes to shoot before they left, but abiut an hiur later, they arrived amd olivia and y/n walked out to greet them. greetings were ince again exchanged and the girls went up to their room.

they had decided the girls and guys in seperate rooms because there were only two rooms, so its easier for privacy. also so it was just a giant slumber party for the girls.

"so, sadie. tell me about yourself" olivia pondered
"um, there's not much to tell. i'm vegan, i like to sing. and act i guess. i dont like to watch myself so at the premieres i sit in the bathroom."
"you're vegan?? me too!!"
"ahh, yay!!!"
"i told you you'd love her" y/n smiled
the girls continued to talk downstairs in the kitchen. y/n was sitting on the counter and sadie and olivia were standing on either sides of the bar counter.
"y/n did WHAT?"
"she stood on her kitchen table and we all danced to camp rock songs"
"i wish i could be more surprised."
"shut up, liv. you would do it too"
the girls started laughing and soon enough the boys came downstairs, after playing video games.
"hey, what's for dinner?"
"uh, i dont know. olivia?" sadie questioned
"uh, y/n? wanna make us some food?"
"uh why me?"
"cause you make the best vegan filipino food"
"she has a very good point"
the girls, and guys, smiled at her until she caved
"fine, but tomorrow we're eating pizza."
"deal!" they all shouted
"i'll make bief steak and pansit"
"YES"

that night they ate dinner and josh was so excited to try it. he loved it. this was the first time she had made bief steak for finn, sadie and caleb, but she, olivia, prestyn, and liz used to make it all the time.

"dude, you're the best cook in the world"
"tell that to our parents"
"i'll make sure i mention it"
the girls laughed and then josh and liv got to know everyone, and vice versa.
everyone got along so well, they had eventually decided to make this vacation at least twice a year.

on monday, gaten and lizzy arrived and it was an entirely new level of insane for the boys.

it was a different side of y/n for finn, because normally she would just scream disney songs or modern pop songs or sometimes even alternative indie songs. but they were screaming a glee playlist. yes, glee. none of the boys, except josh, knew that the girls had voices like that. it was so powerful. the funny osrt about it, was that they were all breakup songs, and even though they assured themselves it was just a song, they were all secretly worried this was a sign. then came the broadway music. and man, was it wild.

"watch, $10 bucks says they're gonna lose their voices in 3 hours." josh bet
"$15 says they'll lose them in the middle of a song individually." caleb gambled
"$20 says they won't lose them" finn was serious
"$25 says they'll all wake up and come crawling to us tomorrow because they're in pain." gaten was laughing
they statted laughing and shaking hands to ~seal the deal ~
"ya'll think its funny but i'll be taking your money tomorrow."
"how do you figure that, finn?"
"well, joshua, they're all show choir, broadway, theater babies. they grew up belting like this. plus,    y/n sings like this practically all the time and so does sadie."
"well, shit, he's right"
"i know i'm right, you boys are just stupid"
"oh come on, who wants to redirect our money to some video game bets?"
"mmm, sure, why not?"
they walked away and started betting on who would get the most kills in apex or die the most in fortnite

the funny psrt about the rooms was that the boys had twin sized mattresses, 4 of them, but the girls had 2 king sized mattresses. and they pushed them together.
"oh my god, i want pizza"
"pizza sounds so good."
they all looked at eachother
"should we sound scared so they come faster?"
"maybe one of us could cry?"
"ooo, i'm really good at that!" y/n smiled and they all started laughing
y/n threw herself off the bed and started her fake tears
"BABE!" they all screamed and the boys came RUNNING
"y/n! what happened?"
"finn" she spoke, "come here"
finn kneeled down and sat in front of her
"you know what would make me feel better?"
"what?"
she leaned closer to his ear and whispered "pizza with pepperoni and stuffed crust"
"i hate you."
"you love me"
"yeah, something like that"
he kissed her and grabbed his phone while walking back to the room
"pizza?" finn asked
"pizza!!" they replied

during dinner, they ate together. the girls' faced were  red as the tomato sauce
"what have you even been doing?"
"uh, that's classified information"
"jumping on the bed?" finn guessed
"screaming old music?" josh was next
"pretending to scare finn half to death to buy pizza?" caleb laughed
"yeah, that wasn't cool man"
"it was her idea!!!" liv yelled
"TATTLE TALE" y/n screamed back "sorry baby. i wont use you to buy us pizza next time." she smiled at him and continued her conversation with josh
"thank you" he smiled and stared for a little before he looked away
all the girls were in aw of that moment, where he just didnt want to look away
"oh hush up" finn said of embarrassment

once the pizza was finished the girls had decided old rom coms were the next move. this part, they let the boys be a part of.
"BABE" they all screamed at once. they took their time getting there, because they knew it wasnt important.
"we're watching movies, wanna join?"
"what kind of movies?" gaten questioned
"old rom coms" lizzy replied and they all reached their hands out for their boyfriends. they had all decided to watch and the girls picked "what a girl wants" on netflix. they had popcorn and candy and leftover pizza. they watched about 2 movies before they all started to fall asleep.
except finn and y/n weren't tired yet.
"so whatcha wanna do?" finn asked
"i have an idea. follow me!"
they went to the sunroom next to the stairwell, the window led out to the roof and y/n grabbed a few blankets and two of finn's hoodies and went out on the roof.
"stargazing? i don't think we've done this before."
"mmmm, i dont think so either." she laughed and slipped his hoodie on and he stood in total awe, she was so adorable and small in comparison to him when she was wearing his clothes.
"what?"
"nothing, you're just so adorable"
"noo"
"yess"
"just look up at the stars, doofus"

they had watched for a while and they both fell asleep, cuddling on the roof. when everyone woke up, and couldn't find them, until they found them on the roof. they decided to let them sleep because they didnt know how much longer they'd been up after them.

once they woke up they crawled inside and smiled.
"hey, how'd you sleep?"
"pretty well, considering i was on the roof"
"well, get your swimsuit on, its beach day!!"