002

third person pov

yesterday was odd, for most of the cast. they all tried to get along and keep their day & scenes rolling, but iris kept messing up. everyone thinks its an accident, since its her first big role in a show, but sadie and lizzy think its on purpose.

"come on y/n, you really believe she isnt gonna try and sabatoge you and finn?"
"humble as you are, you have to have some doubts about her."

for the past hour and a half, sadie and lizzy were trying to convince her that she needed to be careful about what she says, does, or even thinks around iris.

"i really dont think anyone can hurt finn and i right now. nobody except us. we talked about this, we know that if we feel danger to our relationship we need to talk about it. i dont feel danger, and he hasnt said anything. iris messing up her lines isnt a big deal. i have no doubts that you guys messed them up on the first try. but i can't jump to conclusions. with millie, finn and i were so paranoid about what would happen to her and him, we didnt even take into acciunt how far she'd go with me. hence calling kyle. everything is going to be okay."
"okay. if you're okay with her, then we'll try to be."
"i'm not saying you have to do or try to do anything, just dont jump to conclusions just because her and finn have a history."
"okay, okay."

later that night, finn and y/n had planned a mcdonalds date, for his first night on set. it wasnt a big deal for him, or her for that matter. but she used any excuse she could to go to mcdonalds. they ate, and talked, and laughed, and admired eachother like normal. it was the perfect night for them. until iris came into the building, dragging millie behind her.

"girl, i've wanted mcflurries and big macs all day."
"girl, i'm tired. can we bring this back to the hotel?"
"girl, you go ahead then, i see finn and alyssa over there, i can just eat with them."
"uh, kinda on a date here iris. so no thanks." finn said. y/n tried holding in her laugh, but she didnt expect finn to be so blunt about it.
"what are you laughing at, hun?" iris fired back at the girl
"pardon?"
"why are you laughing? did we miss the joke?"
"as finn previously stated, we're on a date. so we'd like to keep our conversations private and between us."
"babe, you wanna head out?"
"i would love to."

the couple got up to throw away their trash and walked out of the building, holding hands. their rental house wasnt far from the mcdonalds they were at, so they walked home. when they got there, caleb and sadie were watching the office.

"hey! you wanna join us?"
"i'm actually really tired, but you guys go ahead." finn walked up the stairs, y/n following behind and they went to their room.
"um, actually- can i sleep alone tonight? and you can bunk with sadie? or you can take it in here and i'll sleep on the couch."
"uh- sure? i'll sleep with sadie tonight. let me just grab my stuff."

y/n found it somewhat alarming that finn didnt want to share a bed with her. it scared her that maybe she was losing him. she shook it off, because she didnt want to jump to conclusions. today was eventful, and if it had been her, she would want some time alone. hell, she ran away when she wanted to be alone. at least he asked her, rather than running away or having pent up feelings he couldnt work out.

she waltzed downstairs and sat with caleb and sadie.
"hey, i thought you and finn were going to sleep." caleb asked
"un, he wanted to sleep alone tonight."
"oh, so where are you sleeping?"
"wasnt planning on it, or maybe the couch."
"don't be coy, sleep in my room with me." sadie jumped in. she knew her best friend needed to talk.
"are you sure?"
"always"
the pair smiled at eachother and caleb decided they should call it a night.
he and sadie said goodnight while y/n waited in her room, texting finn.

mahal 💘
goodnight, my love

mi amor 💘
goodnight, sleep well.
i love you
i love you too.

the girl sighed and put her phone down when sadie came in the room again.

"so, what's up with you and finn? i thought you said there was nothing to worry about?"
"the last time i needed time alone, i ran away for a month and a half"
"that's a very fair point. but still, what happened?"
"iris showed up at mcdonalds with millie. nothing happened, but millie wanted to leave and she was gonna sit with us. finn said no and she was snippy so she thought i was laughing at her. then we left and came home"
"that's weird"
"its whatever, let's just sleep, yeah?"
"sure. night lys, love ya."
"night sads, love you too."

the two friends fell asleep right away, but as for finn, he had no such luck. he couldnt fall asleep eithout her and didnt know why he sent her away. he missed her cuddles and her goodnight kisses. and the way she'd sing to him when she couldnt sleep. she was just a room away and he could and get her right now and she would come sleep in their bed. but he couldnt because- 'oh whatever' he thought, and texted his girlfriend. luckily, she's a light sleeper. sadie had already snuck into caleb's room so it was just her.

mahal 💘
baby :(
mi amor 💘
me sleepy
i know, i'm sorry i woke you, but i can't sleep
is this you asking me to come into the room?
yes.
okay, be there in like twelve seconds

he smiled at the door opening amd made room for her to lay,  and in almost an instant, they fell asleep in eachother's arms.