012

third person pov

when the group turned their heads, they were scared to talk. worried about saying the wrong thing.

"we should go see nick." millie blurted.
"you should tell us why you erre whispering and not going to tell us something."
"you're not going to like what ee have to tell you, and we dont wanna have a repeat conversation."
"fine. but if you dont-"
"finn! i'm sure they have a good explanation and simce we have to go see nick i'm assuming it has to do with the accident. just go."
"i'll be waiting in the car."

everyone nodded as finn walked out. once the door shut y/n turned back and looked at them.

"iris was the other passenger, wasnt she?"
"how'd you know?"
"lucky guess."
"we're sorry y/n. i wish this coukd all just go away and that this wasnt jack and iris. that it was all just some two kids being wreckless and nick just had to oay a price. but this is just too coincidental." caleb said
"i know. i wonder what'll happen to the show."
"THATS WHAT I SAID!!" noah shouted as everyone hit his arm
"come on, finn's waiting for us. he's already raged so we should be careful woth tones and tempers, with him and eachother."

they all nodded and sat in the car in silence as finn drove to the hospital. y/n's homecooked meals surroudning them all, made them hungry. olivia and josh had decided to go visit their friends living in the city, as this matter was a bit too personal for them to be in the middle of. especially with iris.

"oh, wonderful!! you're here!!" mrs.wolfhard cheered.
"hey mom, dad, nick. we brought food!"
"oh thank god, i'm so tired of hospital food."
"um, before we start eating, we have some news about the crash." gaten breathed
"we found out who the other passenger was." lizzy sighed, scared to speak. they all were.
"that's good news, isnt it?" mr.wolfhard breathed
"not necessarily. they identified the person as- it was um-"
they couldnt say it, they looked at y/n, hoping she'd speak up for the rest of them. obviously, she understood and nodded."
"it was- it was iris apatow. she was the other one in the car."
"what? that's- thats impossible. it couldnt have been, she told me she was going to visit her new boyfriend."
"BOYFRIEND?! she told us FAMILY!"sadie practically shouted
"of course she told finn the truth." y/n scoffed, "i knew it wssnt a coincidence."
"wait, y/n what do you mean?" nick questioned, unaware of what's happened between them in the last few months.
"she's practically been trying to sabbatoge finn and i's relationship. maybe this was just an accident and they didnt mean to hit you, but javk and iris? in the same car? going after the one person they know would hurt us both, besides eachother? too coincidental."
"y/n, honey, maybe you should sit down."
"no mom, she's right. it is too coincidental. iris has been such a bitch to y/n ever since she stepped foot onto set. it wouldnt add up for it to just be an accident."
"kids, they were stoned. the police confirmed there was marijuana in their systems. it was an accident, nick was on the wrong road at the wrong time. but its fine because he's okay, everyone's okay and their careers are on the line. they will get what they deserve and they will suffer their own consequences. it is just a coincidence."

the group of teenagers looked at eachother, realizing they were putting together the pieces of a puzzle that wasnt even there, and nodded in agreement to drop this theory. soon, they were eating and smiling and laughing with eachother, enjoying the homecooked meals, meals the wolfhard parents hadn't rver had before, but absolutely loved.

"i've never had this? what's it called?"
"bief steak, do you like it?"
"i love it, will you teach me how to make it sometime?"
"i would love to." y/n and mrs wolfhard smiled at eachother and finn smiled at them.

eventually, they all headed out to leave and go back to the house, as nick was going to be discharged tomorrow, the teenagers didnt feel the need to stay the night, including finn.

"are you sure you don't want to stay, finn?" y/n asked
"yeah, i wanna sleep in your bed before we go back to atlanta tomorrow"

the girl nodded and intertwined their hands as they walked to the car. they went to the house and they finished their night downstairs with the group.

"so liv and josh, where'd you go today?"
"we went to see prestyn and some of josh's friends"
"oh you went to see prestyn? was she with jaeden?"
"yeah, theyre so cute together. anyways, we should make plans with her before we leave."
"we leave tomorrow though," finn pointed out
"yeah, but maybe liz and i could come back the day after." y/n suggested
"i'm down for that." lizzy said
"gaten? finn? josh? you good with that?"
"yeah, perfectly fine" they all said.
"sadie do you want to stay with us?" liv suggested
"i'd love to, but i have scenes to film." sadie sighed, sad that she couldnt stay with them.
"sads, if you wanna stay, then you should. i'm sure we can film solo scenes and other scenes that don't have you in them." caleb reassured
aadie nodded and smiled st them, "are you sure its okay? i know you guys go way back snd stuff."
"sadie, you are a VITAL part of our group now, you know all our secrets, theres no way out now" y/n winked at her best friend.
sadie smiled at her, newly found, favorite people, ever. "then i'd love to stay for a bit longer."
all the girls smiled at eachother
"so, we call ourselves klub kool kids. cause, ya know, why not. you already know everything we know & the only thing left to do is scream out hearts out to really soicy breakup songs because rven thoigh we are all very happy being in a very healthy relationship we need to find thr perfect breakup song as we destroy the things of the peoplr who broke our hearts before." olivia stated. all the girls smiled sweetly at their boyfriends, as they were jokingly scared amd flinched.
"okay, so we know who ISNT getting broken up with" finn joked.
"i'm tired of being SINGLE ." noah yelled
"we can set you up with someone."
"WHAT?" all the boys yelled, instantly thinking this would end bad.
"yeah, and millie too, i have an old friend who would REALLY love her."
"that'd actually be really cool, but you dont have to"
"speak for yourself mills, im lonely" noah stated, it was a pridefully sad statement. the group started to chuckle here and there.
"so are you gonna bring them to atlanta? we could like- all go out together." gaten suggested
"i mean, sure, why not. we can make it a road trip"
"nah, zach won't wanna drive." lizzy pointed out
"well, i know i am not paying for his ticket, nor skye's ticket." y/n breathed, she knew neither of them would want to be stuck in a car for a million hours with the four of them.

they ended the night with jokes and smiled in the living room, eating pizza. they all went to bed & slept with their significant other for the last time for about a week.

the next morning, they all woke up bright and early to get nick out of the hospital and catch their flights. the girls went to the airport to see their boys off. joshua had also decided to go to atlanta & stay with the guys, so he wiuldnt ruin 'girl time'

they said their i love you's and their goodbyes. but y/n and finn just couodnt let go of eachother. well, more finn couldnt let go of her.
"i'll see you in a week, finn"
"that's such a long time thoughhh" he complained
"at least it wont be teo months, plus you giys need to figure out what will happen to iris' character."
finn nodded and kissed his girlfriend.
"be safe and dont end up in a near death situation."
"you know i cant make that promise" she winked at her boyfriend and kissed him softly once again. pulling back, she heard their flight get called and they walked away from eachother
"lets hope they dont die"
"we can only hope."
"lets go get prestyn!!" olivia squealed.
they all smiled and walked to the car, driving to an all too familiar neighborhood.