Epilogue

It was Farrah Hussain's wedding day

The guests were pooling at the venue from all corners of the country. The news of Yaqub Hussain's sole daughter wedding the eldest Osmani son was on the lips of everyone.

The hotel was decorated like a bride. The single firework that had shot up in the sky and brightened it, could still be smelled in the air. The Hussains had spared no expense for the wedding of their only daughter.

Salman Bashir watched from a distance, the sparks of fire in the sky reflecting in his eyes. He could see the venue from the balcony of his home, he could hear the gleeful commotions from the miles of distance apart.

Kaveh entered. He stumbled as he saw at his friend. Salman was standing in the dark, little of what could be seen of him were illuminated by the thousands of fairy lights from the wedding venue. He was standing so still he could be carved from stone.

Worry descended on Kaveh's face. He placed a hand on Salman's firm shoulder. Salman was still staring ahead.

"C'mon, mate," he said. "Let's go inside."

Salman didn't budge at first. A moment later, he released his death grip from the railing and dropped his hands. With a deep breath, Salman followed Kaveh inside his home.

End of Book 2

Hi you guys! I can't believe I'm finally done with this book.

Before you proceed I just wanted to let you guys know I made more seasons of Keeping up with the Khandans (KuwtK). You'll find it in my book Kat Calls just like last time.

If you want to know about the release dates of the prequel/sequel please head onto the ending note.

I know some of you have watched the movies of the classics since you began reading FoG to try and figure out who's who and what's going to happen next, and I find that so amazing XD

I promised __Miss_Fantasy__ I'll tell you the name of the show that inspired me to write a P&P retelling and it's The Lizzie Bennet Diaries. You'll find the entire show on Youtube.

If you guys haven't watched it already, please do it; even if you aren't into classics. It's honestly one of my best finds on Youtube so far!