9

Ren's P.O.V

"I don't want to go to school" I grumbled as Chris and I headed to school "Plus, I don't have my uniform on and I don't have any of my school stuff"

"Fine, let's just skip then, they won't even notice that we're gone, they just care about their reputation" Chris said grabbing my hand

"Yay, let's go, where are we going to go?"

"My house, my mom isn't home and she doesn't get home till five"

"Kiss me" I pouted sitting on my knees as we watched tv

"This would be the tenth kiss in five minutes" Chris chuckled

"But I want more"

Chris pinned me to the couch and kissed me deep. I kissed back pulling him in closer. He grinded against me making me moan. Chris kissed down to my jaw and kept going down to my neck.

"Chris I need you" I whimpered

"I can tell" Chris smirked as he rubbed me through my pants.

I bit my lip and Chris took off my pants along with my boxers. My cock was standing up strait twitching.

"You're so hard Ren" Chris put his lips on the tip. He then took more of me in his mouth and bobbed his head.

"C-Chris" I moaned grabbing his hair

After a minute he took his mouth off and looked up at me. "You're cute"

"Can you um, can you go in me?" I asked shyly

"You mean have sex with you?"

"Never mind, it was a dumb idea, you don't have to I just thought that"

"Ren, it's okay, I'd love too" Chris kissed me and took off his pants and underwear.

"Shit Ren I'm close" Chris moaned as he pounded in me.

I'm on my hands and knees moaning loudly. Chris grabbed my tail and I lost it, I came on the couch.

"Fuck" Chris pulled out and came on my back.

I panted and my legs and arms were going to give out.

"Let's get you cleaned up" Chris chuckled picking me up.

"I win, give me your butterfingers" I smiled as I won another game of blackjack.

"I don't have anymore, you took all of them, you can have my almond joy"

"Ew, no, i'll take your grandma candy tho, the strawberry ones"

"What, no way, these are the shit"

My phone started ringing and I looked at the name, it's Kalvin. I ignored it and I took my candy from Chris.

"Let me win one" Chris pouted

"Want to play another game?"

"No, you're still going to win no matter what, you gambled most of your life"

"That isn't the only thing I did to survive" I said cleaning up the cards

"What do you mean?"

"I also sold drugs"

"What? How did you do that without getting put in jail?"

"I never got caught, I stopped selling drugs when my parents found out"

"Your foster parents?"

"No, I was adopted when I was six almost seven, they found out when I was ten, around twelve is when I stopped gambling with random strangers with actual money"

"Damn, i'm sorry"

"Why are you sorry? It was easy to get a hang of, but I am also really smart and I learn things quickly, I was talking when I was one"

"So, why don't you cuss?"

"I just don't like to, and when I do I don't even realize that I do"

In a middle of another gambling game my phone started ringing, it's my foster dad. I looked at the time and I realized it's four.

"Hello?" I answered

"Ren, where are you?" He asked

"Oh, um, i'm sorry, I went to a friends I forgot to tell you"

"It's okay Ren, I was just worried because I didn't see you this morning"

"I just left early"

"Okay, have you seen Kalvin?"

"No sir"

"Be home for dinner, mom made special food for tonight"

"Okay, i'll see you then"

I was walking home when I saw Mia and Jess walking with Kalvin. They're also heading to the house. Before they could reach I ran to the door and went inside running upstairs to my room.

"Ren?" My foster mom knocked

"One minute"

I changed into the jacket that Kalvin gave me and basketball shorts. I made sure my beanie was covering my ears before going back downstairs. Kalvin and the two girls were on the couch talking.

"Hey bud, i'm sorry, but me and your mom got called in for an ermergancy, stay here okay?"

"Yes sir" I watched as him and my foster mom leave and I turned into my cat form and jumped on the couch.

"Hi Ren" Kalvin tried petting me. I hit him with my tail and sat on Mia's lap.

"I see that Ren is still mad at you" She chuckled petting me.

"Yeah, I guess" The doorbell rang and Kalvin got up to answer it

"Ren left his gambling candy at my house" Chris said coming in.

I meowed and went up to him rubbing my head on his leg.

"We have people here who think that Ren is just a cat" Kalvin said

"Oh, is it the girls from this morning?"

Kalvin nodded and we all went to the living room and sat on the couch. I was Chris's lap kissing his cheek with my licks.

Everone was at the table eating and Kalvin made me eat dumb cat food on the floor. Mom made steak and I want some. I jumped onto the table and tried to get some of Kalvin's before he pushed me off. I hissed at him and went upstairs.

I turned back to my human form and laid in my bed crying. He knows that I'm not just a regular cat, so why won't he let me have food. My stomach growled from not eating all day. I started crying thinking that Kalvin is going to treat me like this forever.

I love him, he's a jerk but I still love him. But I also love Chris, I think. Do I love Chris? Yes, I do, I love both of them. Can I have both of them? I want both of them badly.