17

(A/N I know it's not Christmas but this is my story)

Ren's P.O.V

Another month has passed and tomorrow is christmas. Some of the kittens are playing with the tree while the other kittens are trying to find out what's in the presents. Plot twist, there's nothing, I already looked. Tonight is also the night that i'm going to tell everyone the gender of the twins and tomorrow the names.

"Why won't you tell me the names" Alfie pouted

"You already know it, you just don't know which ones, I just really want to tell the kittens that there's nothing in the presents"

"Ren you looked?"

"I'm still a child in heart" I giggled and kissed his lips.

"Present time" Sir came in with a huge box

"It's not Christmas yet" I looked over at Deloris

"It's just pajamas, and a book for one of the adults to read to the children"

Everyone opened up the pajamas and put them on. My pajama was a Marie onsie from aristocats, it has a little hole where I can put my tail through. (picture above because some people don't know that movie) and Alfie got a robe that has Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh on it.

"Ren you look so cute" Alfie said kissing my lips.

I smiled and kissed him back

"Can we tell them the gender now?" He asked

"Fine fine" I giggled "Everyone I have to tell you something"

Everyone looked at me and I started to feel a bit uneasy. I looked at Alfie and he gave me a thumbs up.

"The gender of the twins" Before I said anything everyone was already telling me to stop hesitating and tell them "Alfie and I are having twin girls" Everyone started cheering and kept asking for the names.

I walked back over to Alfie and he gave me a kiss.

"Ren, the kittens want you to read the story this year" Deloris said coming up to me.

"Reall? Okay"

As I read The Giving Tree some of the kittens fell asleep and the others were still listening.

"Why does the tree still like the man even tho he treated her badly?" Camie asked

"Well, um, I don't know" I rubbed my bump "Why do you think she still liked him?"

"Hmm, is it because in the end he came back and stayed?"

I smiled and put down the book.

"Alright kittens, it's time for bed" Deloris said

The kittens groand and they went to their cat beds.

"Alfie, i'm going to talk to Sir about the twins, do you want to come?" I asked him as he held a sleeping Ein.

"Sure" Alfie walked out of the room with me and we went to Sir's room

"Sir?" I knocked on the door

"Come in"

We walked in and he was wrapping presents. "Sir, I was wondering if we can all go to the mall for Christmas"

"Alfie, can you take the presents and put them under the tree" Sir said pointing at all of the presents that were in a huge santa bag

He nodded and grabbed the bag making sure to not hit Ein then left.

Sir got up and pushed me against the wall and started choking me. "There is no way that you are going to trick me to get away you shit" Sir whispered yelled

My eyes rolled back trying to get him off of me.

"Get on the bed" Sir let go of me then locked the door.

I got on the bed and he went to a dresser pulling something out.

"Strip" He comanded

I took off my onesie and rubbed my bump as one of the girls kicked. Sir came up to me and put a blindfold over my eyes.

"Open your mouth"

I opened my mouth as tears started to form in my eyes. He put something in my mouth.

"Suck on the toy" I heard him open the dresser again as I started to suck the toy.

Something was stuck in my hole and I accidently let out a moan.

"You like that?" Sir shoved the toy that I was sucking further in my mouth making me gag "Suck more"

I felt a viberation in my ass and I moaned again.

"This is supposed to be a punishment Ren" Sir said and he hit me with a whip.

I have been having my punishment for about an hour now and I could hear Sir taking pictures of me with my ass in the air while sucking on the toy. Tears were running down my face as he also kept hitting me with a whip and a paddle.

Sir turned off the viberator and he took the toy out of my mouth. "Take off the blind fold"

I took it off and sat up rubbing my stomach. The twins have been kicking the whole time. Sir came up to me and started to choke me again.

"Now be a good boy and take the rest of the presents and don't tell anyone about this little punishment"

I nodded and put my clothes back on and grabbed the presents going back to the neko room.

"Are you okay Ren?" Deloris asked me taking the presents.

I nodded and rubbed my eyes.

"What happened, you look like you were crying"

"I was just worried about the twins, I asked Sir if we could do a check"

"Is there anything wrong?"

"No, I was just paranoid, i'm sleepy, goodnight"

I walked away going to Alfie turning into a cat. I curled up next to him going to sleep.

"How are you holding up Ren?" Deloris asked me rubbing my back as I grabbed a biscuit

I just groaned and looked up at her.

"Are you ready for presents?"

"Not really"

"Why not?"

"I always got a snowglobe from my parents, without one it just doesn't feel like Christmas" I started to tear up. "I'll be back"

I got up and walked out of the noisy room. I sat on the floor crying. I miss my family. I wish they weren't dead. How is my foster family? They probably stopped looking for me, forgot about me and having a good time.