14

(A/N Same warning as last time)

Ren's P.O.V

I screamed in pain as Sir thrusted into me hard and fast. He poured hot wax on my stomach and kept hitting me everywhere on my body. Sir groaned and pulled out cumming on me. He left for a second then coming back with a paddle and whip.

"Hands and knees Ren"

I obeyed and he started hitting my ass with both of the things. Tears were pouring down as he went harder.

"Go to Deloris and ask her for the tub, another part of your punishment is going in there just like how you are" Sir untied me and hit my face one more time really hard.

I walked out with my hoodie covering my groin going to the room where everyone is.

"Oh no, Ren, are you okay?" Deloris asked coming up to me.

I shook my head no and started crying more. "He kept talking about how h-he killed my parents"

"Poor thing, let's get you cleaned up"

"Deloris, his punishment isn't over, make sure he doesn't get dressed and leave the anklet on" Sir said coming into the tub room while Deloris cleaned me up

"Yes sir, Um Sir?"

"Yes?"

"I belive one of the kids has an allergy to the meal that you made for breakfast today"

"Which one?"

"Taby"

"I'll look into it, thank you for telling me"

"No no no no" Alfie whimpered in his sleep.

"You can put your underwear back on" Deloris whispered to me

I nodded and went to where I put my clothes putting my boxers on. It's around ten at night and I still didn't eat. I went back to Alfie and put my head on the wall.

"Tasha" Alfie screamed waking up.

I looked over at him and he was shaking. "Are you cold?" I asked him

"A little" He whispered

I gave him my hoodie and he smiled at me a bit.

"Thanks" Alfie put it on and pulled his knees to his chest "Wait, what about you, have you been naked since well"

"Yeah, but it's okay, I've been colder"

Alfie took off my hoodie and turned into a cat sitting on my lap. I smiled a bit and laid down using my jacket as a pillow. I wonder who Tasha is.

"Eat up everyone, we're going outside today" Sir said bringing in breakfast.

I sat up and Alfie was still asleep curled up next to me.

"You can put your clothes on now Ren" Sir looked at me

I nodded putting on my hoodie and pants. I looked over at Alfie and Sir was putting an anklet on him. He was forced out of his cat form.

"What the" Alfie shot up and looked around.

"Alfie, Ren, come get food" Kai ran to us

"I'm not hungry Kai" I said to him

"What's the food?" Alfie asked

"Omurice, it's an omelet made with fried rice with ketchup on top"

"I'll try some" Alfie got up and went over to the food getting some

I stayed where I was watching everyone eat.

"Here" Alfie came back over handing me a fork while he took a bite of the food from the plate

"No thanks"

"You need food, yeah that asshole made it but you have to eat sometime" Alfie said sitting down

I sighed and took a bite of the food.

The children were laughing and the grownups are setting up stuff for lunch. The teens were either with the kids or helping the parents. I was in a tree watching everyone, Alfie was talking with the adults.

"Ren's stuck in the tree" One of the kids shouted

"I'm not stuck" I shouted back

"Then why are you up there?"

"Because I want to be"

"Can you play with us please, you never do"

"Boba's here" One of the adults called out.

My ears perked up and I jumped out of the tree going to the table where the boba is.

"Are there any peach kinds?" I asked looking at all of the boba

"Yes there is, here you go" One of the men said giving it to me.

"So you get exited about boba more than anything else huh?" Alfie said wrapping his arms around my waist.

I blushed and nodded. He put his chin on my shoulder and Deloris gave me a smirk making me blush more. She knows that I'm gay, she says that she knows everyone sexuality and their personalties.

"Ren" I heard my name being called. It sounds like Elise

"Elise" I looked around and Alfie let go of me

"Who?" He questioned

I heard my name being called again and it was over the huge fence keeping us in. I ran over to the fence and called out Elise's name.

"Aah" Pain shot through me as I touched the fence. I fell onto the ground as I started to get hot.

"Ren" Alfie came over to me.

He put his hand on my shoulder and I pushed him off. "Don't touch me" I feel like i'm in heat again but I already had mine.

"Sorry" Alfie walked away.

"Ren" Elise called out again

"Elise i'm here, please Elise help us" I cried out. I tried climbing the fence again only to fall back to the ground feeling more pain.

"Stop Ren, you'll only hurt yourself more" A man said coming up to me.

"My freind, she's over on the other side"

"She can't hear you, with these things on our ankles no one can besides the one in this house" The man picked me up. "Looks like you were forced to go into heat, let's take you to master"

"No, I don't want to go to him, I want out" I tried getting out of the mans arms but he held me tight.

"Calm down, you don't have to go to him, but you will stay like this for a punishment till master says so"

"I don't care, it's better than being raped by him" I cried.

I looked down at my growing boner, this is going to be a pain if it's like the first time, Ein's mom told me that heat wont get easier. I bit my lip as the man took me inside to the neko room.