15

Ren's P.O.V

It's been a few days and my forced heat is still going. I've been in a corner alone panting and sweating.

"Mommy is he okay?" I heard a little girl ask her mom

"He's fine, he's just sick" The women told the girl.

I groaned as my mind travled to Kalvin and Chris both doing stuff to me. It only made everything worse but I can't help it.

"Ren, over here now" Sir's voice boomed.

I stayed where I was not wanting anyone seeing me in heat. I felt a tug on my collar pulling me up a bit. Looking up Sir attached a leash to it.

"Come with me, and stay on all fours"

I nodded and he walked me out of the room. I didn't look at anyone as we entered a room that I didn't reconize.

"This Ren is the breeding room, it's where I put all of the neko's that are in heat here so they can breed and make children" Sir said as he showed me a bunch of pet beds. "You will be breeding today"

"What? No I can't i'm only seventeen" I screamed

"Do not make me punish you Ren, you have been a problem since day one, everyone else just accepted it"

"I can't even breed, I like guys, not girls" I hissed

"You dumb shit, you can get pregnant, you are a uke" (A/N pretend that's how it works because idk the "Actual" term and saying the whole alpha and omega rule sounds weird for a neko story)

"What's a uke?" I asked

He didn't respond he just pushed me into a dimly lit red room. "both of you will stay in here till Ren get's pregnant" Sir took off my leash and closed the door.

"Let me out, I don't want to do this, I want to go home, I want my foster parents, I want Kalvin, I want Chris, I want my friends, let me go" I screamed banging on the metal door.

"He can't hear you" I heard Alfie's soft yet scratchy voice.

"I don't want this, I don't want to have a child, I'm too young"

"Ren, hide your smell please" Alfie groaned.

"My smell?"

"You're in heat right?"

"A forced heat yeah"

"It's uh, it's turning me on, i'm surprised that the seme's didn't do anything to you"

"What is a uke and seme?"

"Do you know how the alpha and omega rule in dog/wolf packs?"

"Yeah?" I walked over to the large bed where Alfie was.

"That's basically it, seme is the alpha and uke is the omega"

Pain shot through me again making me go into heat more. I groaned and it took everything in me to not touch Alfie to get rid of this.

"Shit Ren, your scent is really strong" Alfie hugged me and lightly bit down on my neck causing me to moan.

"A-Alfie stop, I don't want this, not now"

"You don't want me? Deloris said that you liked me"

"I-I do just, not like this, we're being forced, and I don't even know if this is you talking or just you being turned on by my heat"

"It's me, I-I asked him for this, I mean, I didn't ask to breed but I asked if there was a way for me to do stuff with you without anyone seeing" Alfie admited.

"I'm not a virgin" I looked down to my lap. I keep getting bigger and harder by the second

"I know, i'm not either" Alfie pushed me down on the bed getting ontop of me "But I still want you, is that okay?"

"Only if you actually want me, and if I do get pregnant that you will stay with me"

"Of course, I want you and I want a child with you, I want you to be my boyfriend"

I pulled Alfie into a kiss and we started to make out.

"Ngh, f-faster" I moaned as Alfie went in and out of me.

"Shit, Ren i'm so close, am I allowed to cum in you" Alfie went faster

I nodded and wrapped my tail with his. Alfie slammed into me cumming deep inside. I feel bad that I didn't cum yet. He pulled out and panting.

"Ride me?" Alfie asked

I nodded and Alfie layed on his back as I got ontop of him. I sat down on his hard cock and started bouncing on it. Our tails wrapped together again and he jerked me off.

"Wake up you two" Sir said coming inside the room.

I stayed laying down but I felt Alfie sit up. We were at it all night.

"Ren, get up now or you will not have any food" Sir comanded

My head shot up when I heard food. I'm starving. I went over to him and grabbed both Alfie and I's food.

I gobbled my food down and Alfie chuckled. I looked over at him with my mouth full.

"You're cute Ren, honestly, i'm happy to be here with you"

I chewed my food and swollowed looking at him. He does have a point, I'm happy that I met everyone here, I don't feel so alone.

"I love you" Alfie kissed my forehead and started eating his food.

"I love you too" I smiled

"Ren" I heard a fimilar voice

"Ein?" Ein ran up to me and hugged me tightly "What happened? How did you get caught?"

"Kalvin told us that you were captured by this freak and I saw him on the road talking to a women and I well, I bit him trying to get you back"

"Does your parents know?"

"I have a tracker so they'll find us soon" Ein whispered in my ear.

"Who's this?" Alfie asked kissing my cheek.

"I'm Ein, Ren's friend, i'm a pure neko like him" Ein smiled

A week has passed and I feel sick and I have been eating a lot more, I also have a very small bump.

"Ren, it's time for an ultrasound check" Sir said by the door.

"Why do you need an ultrasound check? I thought those were for when women get pregnant" Ein asked me

"Well, I umm" I started stuttering not knowing what to say.

"You'll know later Ein, come on baby" Alfie said helping me up.

(A/N I know you actually get an ultrasound in like 18 weeks...so like...I think about 4 months....but I'm lazy to do that big of time skips)