10

Ren's P.O.V

I have been avoiding Chris and Kalvin for a week, so far it's been working but Jackie and Elise have been asking me what happened. I kept telling them that I need time to be alone.

"Boys, your father and I are going on  business trip for a month, we asked if we could bring you two but there wasn't anything that could be done, so please be on your best behavior and don't destroy the house" My foster mom said to Kalvin and I

"Can you just sneak me into a luggage?" I asked giving her puppy dog eyes

"I wish hun but we can't" She kissed my forehead "There is extra money and there's food in the fridge and pantry" She kept rambling on about safety and food.

"You just need to know that there's plenty of food and money for you two, and if you need anything call us or the numbers on the fridge." My foster dad said.

It's been a few days since they left and I'm home alone. I was making myself a sandwich until I got really hot out of no where. I tried to ignore it and keep making my food but I kept getting hotter and hotter. I went over to the wall thermostat and turned it down to sixty.

While eating my sandwich I kept getting hot. I got back up and turned the air to fiftyfive. After I was done with my food I was sweating a lot. I put the temperature to thirtysix. Either this thing is broken or I am. I was going upstairs to my room till I got randomly hard, what is happening?

As I was going to my room I notice that Kalvin's door is opened. My body did it's own thing going in. I grabbed all of his clothes from the closet and threw it on the bed. I closed the door and took off all of my clothes and got into the pile of clothes smelling them. It made me more hard, I want Kalvin so badly, I need him inside of me.

"Ren, Why the hell is it so cold in here" Kalvin shouted from downstairs.

I kept jerking myself off and my fingers in my hole trying to get rid of this boner. I came five times and I just keep getting harder, I tried to stop but it just hurt more.

"Ren" Kalvin came upstairs.

His voice is making me want to cum more. I feel so close.

"Why are you in my, what the fuck" Kalvin opened his door seeing me covered in my cum on a pile of his clothes screwing myself.

"Kalvin" I moaned loudly cumming hard.

"Ren, what the fuck is this" Kalvin grabbed a shirt from the pile and threw it at me.

I didn't respond I just got off and crawled to him and started to unbotton his pants.

"Get off, You can't just ignore me, masturbate on all of my clothes then try to suck my dick" Kalvin pushed me off

"Kalvin I need you, please" I ignored him and went back to undoing his pants pulling them down.

"No Ren, stop it"

Kalvin pulled his pants back up and left locking me in his room. I went back onto his bed and sniffed his clothes humping his bed and clothes.

Half a week past and I'm still acting the same, Kalvin said that I shouldn't go to school since he doesn't know what's happening.

"No, I have no idea, Bella please help it's been a few days and nothing has changed" Kalvin sighed in frustration on the phone with Bella

I tried listening to the conversation but I can't hear that very well. I went all the way downstairs and crawled over to him. I pulled down his pants and he just glared at me. Smiling I pulled out his cock and started sucking on it.

"Fuck Ren, stop" Kalvin moaned

"I'm coming over" I heard Bella's voice

Ten minutes later I'm back in Kalvin's room trying to stop being so hard and hot.

"He's in here" I heard Kalvin making me mewl cumming again.

The door opened and I saw Bella. She was blushing hard.

"Ren, how do you feel?" She asked

"It won't go away, I just want Kalvin in me" I cried out trying to not touch myself

"Do you feel hot?"

I nodded quickly and she smiled at me and looked over at  Kalvin. I moaned cumming without even touching myself.

"He's just in heat, he'll be fine either by the end of the week or next week" Bella stood up "Make sure he get's lots of water"

"Why hasn't this happened before"

"I don't know, only pure breeds of neko's go into heat"

"But I-I'm not a pure breed, my birth p-parents aren't nekos" I panted out

"Then I don't know, i'll ask some of my other neko friends, they might know"

Two days have passed and it just keeps hurting. Kalvin won't let me touch him and he won't let Chris come over. Pain shot through me making me fall on the floor.

"Ren are you okay?" Kalvin came into his room picking me up.

"Just fuck me please Kalvin, it hurt's too much, I need you" I cried gripping his shirt begging.

I screamed in pleasure as Kalvin pounded in me. It feels so good, I want more of him.

I bit down on his shoulder making him grunt. I came on us again and fell back down on my back. Kalvin pulled out and I opened my mouth sticking out my tongue. Kalvin came in my mouth moaning. I swollowed all of it and panted out of breath. We were having sex for two hours.

"Are you okay?" Kalvin asked touching my face moving my hair that's sticking to my forehead.

I nodded as my eyelids got heavier.

"Drink some water" Kalvin handed me a glass of water and I drank it. "Come get me if you need anything"

Before Kalvin could walk away I grabbed his wrist "Please stay"

"Okay, let me get a rag to clean you up first.