12

Ren's P.O.V

I was walking home from school kicking a rock, Kalvin is with Bella, Chris is with his boyfriend, Jackie and Elise are too busy for me. I don't want to be alone, am I losing everyone? Do they not like me anymore? My heat is over so I'm back to normal.

"Ren, you passed the house" I heard my foster mom

I looked up from the rock and looked around, behind me was my foster mom. "Mom" I ran over to her and hugged her tightly.

"Hey there, are you okay" She asked picking me up

"I am now, I thought that I was going to be alone"

"You will never be alone, let's get you some boba"

"Yaay boba" I giggled and burried my face in her shoulder as she carried me to the house.

"Hey daaad" I swirled in his office chair.

"Yes?"

"Do you think that I can go to yours and mom's work for a day, I want to see what you do"

"Which work?"

"You guys work at more than one place?" I almost spat out my boba

"Yep, we have a buisness boring place and we are both nurses"

"Can I go to both?"

"I see no problem with it, why do you ask?"

"Just want to see what you two do"

"Ren, your friend is here" My foster mom shouted from the living room

I got up and went to the living room to see Ein. "Ein? What are you doing here?"

"My parents want to meet you" Ein played with his sleeves looking at the ground.

I looked over to my foster mom and she nodded.

"So, Ren, what type of neko are you?" Ein's dad ask

"Oh, um, I don't know, my birthparents aren't neko's and non of my family are either, I thought I was the only one" I said as I drank the cup of tea I was given

"He's a new type dad, he actually started his heat about a week ago" Ein said playing with my tail.

"So, a new pure breed, that explains the look"

"Samuel, don't be rude to poor Ren" Ein's mom said

"Bella's here" Ein shot up and ran to the door.

"Hey mr and mrs Ross, oh, hi Ren" Bella shouted coming in

"Ren? What are you doing here?" I saw Kalvin coming in.

"Sorry kids, we're talking about Ren's breed type"

"Not to sound rude but why do I need to know my type?" I asked putting down my drink on the coffee table

"You don't need to know anymore, it was just what neko's did back in the day when we were all pure breeds" Ein's mom said

"Ren, it's time to go home, mom and dad want to talk to us tonight"  Kalvin told me

"Okay, thanks you for the tea and talking to me"

"You are always welcome here if you need anything, and before you go, here's a list that we made of people that we know that are trying to capture neko's just for your saftey" Ein's mom gave a folder with pictures of people in them.

"So who's the people on the papers?" Kalvin asked as we hung in my room

"People who live in different states that i'm not to worried about"

"You know i'm not dating anyone right?"

"Okay so?"

Kalvin pushed me down and kissed my lips. I pushed him off and ran to the corner of my room.

"Did I hurt you?"

"I don't want to kiss anyone, I, I don't know who I like. You and Chris have been playing with my feelings, I want to be with you but you're my foster brother which i'm pretty sure is illigal, and Chris has a boyfriend, i'm fine with that but i feel like I would either ruin their realationship or i'll be left alone"

"So you're just scared?"

I nodded and started tearing up.

"Ren, you don't need to know who you love right now, you're seventeen, you should tell Chris how you feel too so you don't hurt him"

"I'm sorry for what I did when I was in heat" I chewed my lip

"It's okay Ren, you honestly scared me when I tried to get you to stop"

"What are you talking about?"

"You were cussing at me, hissing and scratching, do you not remember?"

"No, I just remember a lot of pain and not being able to stop being hard and hot"

"Okay Ren, you have to stay in our office for a couple of hours because a big meeting came up, you can use my laptop" My foster mom said.

"There will be a man who will come in here and restock the fridge so don't worry about him, he's been working here just a bit after we took you in" My foster dad said

"Oh, hello, who are you?" A man asked coming in as I was playing poker online

"I'm Ren, Mr and Mrs Holt's foster child" I told him

"So you're the new child that they have been talking about"

I smiled at him and he put a apple on the desk infront of me

"Here, it's a new kind of apple that I heard of and I want to hear your opinion of it"

I took the apple and bit into it.

"It's sweet but at the same time sour, it's really good, what kind are they" I took another bite and I started to feel a bit dizzy "Um, is there water in the fridge, I feel dizzy"

"Yes there is, i'll get you some"

I nodded and looked at the folder that Ein's mom gave me because we're going on a family trip soon and I want to be safe.

"Here you go" The man said

"Thank yo- holy shit" I stood up dropping the apple and the folder. That's one of the men.

"What's wrong Ren?"

"Get away from me" I got more dizzy and I feel faint

"Shh, you'll be okay" The man put a rag over my nose and mouth. Everything went black.

I tried screaming but I couldn't.

Yes, i know, lots of drama....but i like drama.....it keeps things interesting