16

Ren's P.O.V

I held Alfie's hand as sir did an ultrasound check on me. I looked at the screen and saw that there was something moving.

"Looks like you are pregnant" Sir said.

I started crying, I'm happy but also terrified. Alfie kissed my lips but Sir pushed him off of me.

"You will still have punishments if you disobe me, just some hits from whatever toys I decide to use, it won't kill your child."

I nodded and Sir got the goop off of my stomach and lead Alfie and I back to the neko room.

"So?" Deloris came up to us.

"I am" I smiled

"Oh my goodness Ren, Alfie, I'm so happy for you both" Deloris hugged both of us.

A month has passed and I noticed that Ein wasn't happy.

"What's wrong Ein?" I asked him rubbing my small baby bump

"Mom and dad haven't found us yet" He whispered

"They're probably trying to come up with a plan, I mean, they can't get the police involved because they might freak out and more people will know about us neko's which will lead to more danger"

"How did you know we were called nekos?"

"My old friend from the streets told me, she thought we were just myths, she's the reason why I was more careful too, she helped me hide my tail and ears because people were trying to hurt me because of it"

"I'm sorry Ren" Ein hugged me crying

"Ein, I need to tell you something that your parents never told you"

"What is it?"

"I can get pregnant, I'm a uke, i'm not a common neko but i'm not rare either, do you see my little tummy bump?"

"Yeah" Ein nodded

"put your hand on it" I lifted my hoodie up a bit.

Ein put his hand on and looked up at me confused.

"I have a baby in here"

"You ate a baby?"

"No Ein" I chuckled "I'm pregnant, with Alfie's child"

"Hi there baby" Ein talked to my stomach "Does it have a name yet?"

"No, not yet, we wanted your help to name it"

"Really?"

"Yes really"

Another week has passed and it's time for my ultrasound test, my bump is bigger than it should be and i'm getting worried.

"Sir?" I looked at him as he looked at the screen

"Yes?"

"Is there anything wrong with it? My bump shouldn't be this big"

"Well, by the looks of it, you're actually having twins" Sir said then pointed to the screen "See this, that is one head and that's another"

I started crying and Sir just petted my head.

"Everyone, Ren has something to say" Sir said taking me back to the neko room.

"I uhh" I played with my sleeves getting nervous "I'm pregnant with twins"

Everyone cheered and some came up to me giving me hugs. Alfie came up to me and kissed my lips.

Another week passed and everyone is outside playing. I was in my cat form taking a nap under a tree. It's cold outside and it's snowing.

"Ren, Camie won't let me play with her" Ein came up to me pouting.

I turned back to my normal form and picked him up. "Do you know why she wont let you play?"

"I asked and she said that boys are icky and that I have coodies"

"Where's Camie?"

"She's near the fence"

I put Ein down and walked over to Camie.

"Hey, you can't be here, this is a no boy zone" A little girl said, around five

"Camie right?"

"Yeah?"

"Why aren't boys allowed to play?"

"Because they are gross"

"How?"

"Well, because, uh, because they are"

"Look over there" I said pointing at Ein who is over by Alfie "He looks cute doesn't he"

"Yeah, he does"

"Will you let him play with you?"

"Yes"

"Why?"

"Because he's cute"

"You know, you just told him that he isn't allowed to play with you because you said he was gross and has coodies"

"Well, that was before you pointed him out"

"Camie, why's the real reason you don't want boys to play with you?"

"Master is a boy and he's mean, I thought all boys are like that"

"Not all boys, yes there are people like him, boys and girls, but everyone here won't hurt you, we are all nekos, we have to stick together"

"Why do you have a bump?"

"I'm pregnant, and before you ask, yes some nekos boy can hold children"

"Can I touch it?"

I nodded and lifted up my hoodie a bit. Camie put her hands on the bump and smiled.

"It's warm"

"Will you let Ein and every other boys play with you now?"

"Mhmm" She nodded

"If there is any trouble you can come to me or any of the adults okay?"

"Okay"

Time skip to 2 weeks

"Well Ren, it looks like they are healthy, do you want to know the gender?"

"Yes please"

"They are girls" Sir looked at me

"Sir, do you hate nekos?" I asked.

"Yes and no, I hate them because well"

"You don't have to tell me why, I just wanted to know, you abuse us but you don't starve us and you make sure that we are healthy"

Sir nodded and wipped the goo off of my stomach then threw away the paper towel.

"Do you want to touch them?"

"What?"

"The twins, do you want to feel?"

"No, I don't" Sir looked down taking off his gloves.

Everyone was asleep exept Alfie and I who are making out. Since I got pregnant we haven't done anything and it's been about two months . I moaned in his mouth as he jerked me off as I did the same to him. Alfie stopped kissing my lips and went down to my neck sucking on my sweet spot. I bit my lip trying to not make any noise. I felt Alfie twitch and he came on my hand and I came too.

"Fuck I love you so much" Alfie smiled kissing my lips again.

"I love you too"

"Are you going to tell me the gender of our twins yet?"

"Fine, i'll tell you, we have twin girls, and I think I know what the names should be"