Chapter One, the Tour.

Adora woke from her tireless slumber, somber and drab. She rubbed her eyes with her sore knuckles. She had an hour till she had to be at school. She rolled out of bed and dragged herself to the bathroom. She turned on the fan and pulled herself in the shower.

"Why the he'll is the water so cold?" She thought to herself.

After her freezing shower, she turned off the water and wrapped a towel around her prickly skin. She combed through her hair and pulled it into her signature high pony tail. She pulled some faded black jeans from her closet, sliding one leg in after the other. She then pulled out an athletics fit t-shirt but decided against it.

"I don't think Angella would say that makes a good impression."

She sighed and instead chose a red short sleeve button down with metallic gold thread. She thought it was a good choice. It did match school colors and would her look all official. Like an ambassador or something like that.

She buttoned up the shirt and tucked it into her jeans. Then, put on an old black belt. The leather was worn and a little cracked, but she could not wear Brown belt with a black and red outfit . That's a major fashion faux pas. She wasn't completely sure what "faux pas" meant, but she was fairly certain it meant bad.

She glidded into her kitchen and poured herself some frosted flakes. She had always liked them as a kid. Mostly because of the sports they advertised with. Sports were her thing. It was like they were targeting her childhood mind with their adds specifically.

She didn't like the taste of frosted flakes anymore. She actually detested the taste, but she likes the memories. Childhood nostalgia was like a super power. It could make any shitty food edible.

She finished her frosted cardboard and grabbed her bags. She looked at herself in the mirror by her door.

"Bags... check... A killer fit ...check ...Keys," she felt around in her pocket," Check.... extra socks... check. "

She picked up her stuff and stepped onto the dewy cold cement. Her feet were cold. Colder than rhey should have been. She glanced down to see her clack athletic socks glaring up at her. She neglected to grab her shoes. For being one of the top students at Brightmoon, you think she'd remember her shoes.

She dropped her bags and went back inside and pulled on her red, high-top converse. She grabbed her letterman jacket too. It looked like it may rain later today. The sky looked angry and dark. If it was fortelling her future like Glimmer, liked to tell Adora it does, then it would be an awful day.

She picked her bags back up and locked her apartment. It was not a big apartment, but she couldn't bear to live in her parents' old home. It was just the right size for Adora.

She climbed into her shiny red jeep and pulled out of the driveway. She could walk. She actually perfered to walk. It was a 10 minute walk, max, but she wanted to keep her reputation up. She wasn't one for appearances, but she did like riding into the parking lot in her shiny red throne. Bow and Glimmer teased her about it all the time, but every time they need a ride, they called Adora.

She pulled into a close parking space and sauntered up the steps to prepy and over-under school like she owned the place.

Days like these, she was reminded why schools shouldn't be funded by town properyy tax. There was probably more money invested in the polished steps to the school than there was in most of Horde High's entire building.

Adora pulled open, the heavy metal door. Principal Angela was t to the greenies, which Adora had forgotten about on the drive her.

ADORA'S POV