Chapter 30, oof this is long

[A/N buckle up cream puff, this is a hell of a long chapter (If you get that reference, no joke, I love you)]

ADORA'S POV

I woke up to Catra laying on top of me, latched around my waist like a koala. Her arms where around MY neck with a suffocating tightness and her leg over my stomach didn't help my lack of air, but I ain't a bitch boi, so I ain't moving. I lazily put my arm around her shoulder and pecked her cheek. I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room. It had board games stacked on top of each other and a monopoly board under the TV from when Catra flipped it after 2 and half hours of losing.

Where is Bow and Glimmer? There defiantly where sleeping in the couch when me and Catra finally went to sleep...

No sooner than I thought it,  Bow and Glimmer top zoomed around the corner with Glimmers professional camera. The flash went off a few times and woke up a very confused Catra, who immediately punched Bow.

It wasn't hard enough to hurt him at all, but it kinda shocked him.

"I got that on a film" Glimmer laughed and leaned against the wall looking through the Gallery .

Catra placed her head back on my chest and yawned.

"Ah, sleepy Catra is so adOrable!" Bow squealed and danced around like crazed fan boy .

"Adora, what time is it?" She looked up at me through droopy disinterested eyes .

"7:37, do you have work or something?" Before I could even finish she bolted up and started yanking on her converse .

"I can drive you" I said sitting up and grabbing my keys off the coffee table.

My slides where hardly on by the time Catra was sprinting down the walkway to the parking lot.

"Hurry up... I can't be late, you don't understand Adora" she looked panic as she tired to open the locked car.

I unlocked it and shoved my self in the driver's seat, rushing out of the drive way a full 3 and a half miles over the speed limit.

Now I know why Catra likes being a rebel. Maybe I go 10 miles over the speed limit on the highway?! Yasss.

CATRA'S POV

Adora and I finally made it to my work with ten minutes to spare. I sighed and tried to get out, but it's was locked.

"Hey can you unlock it?" I looked over my shoulder while still body slamming the door.

" Yeah, but first I wanna know" she took a breath, " Why you are constantly hurt and afraid of silly things like work... And trust me, you won't be able to escape kitty cat, I got child proof safety locks on "

I giggled a little bit  at her joke. When her eyes met mine I stopped immediately.

After I realized she was serious, I sucked in breath and tried to have a firm voice," Its my care taker. She is very strict and if and when you mess up she will beat the Shit out of you. Like unconscious wise. Like if I'm late to work, past curfew, or if I have a bad game. Usually I deserve it, so it doesn't matter. Actually I almost always deserve it." I shrugged and pointed towards the door " Can I go yet? "

I looked up to find Adora visibly upset. Her eyes where watery and angry. Her jaw was clenched.

"Hey...no no no, Adora I'm fine, see I'm sorry okay!" I did my best to comfort her, but she wasn't responding.

I sighed and leaned over. I raised her chin with my thumb and placed a sloppy kiss on her lips. I usually hate making a move like that.  She wants to take it slow and stuff, and I feel like I'm gonna mess it up and make her angry, but I didn't I is what else to do.