𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

i was then disappointed.

"yeonjun.." i said and i rolled my eyes.

"i'm just making myself some coffee" he said and i ignored him.

but i was surprised he hadn't said something stupid or rude to annoy me.

"you look like shit" he then says.

nevermind.

i immediately threw him a glare "wow thanks" i sarcastically said and he just chuckled. "and those go in this cabinet" he repeated.

"ah thanks" i mumbled as i put away the utensils in my hand. there was a moment of silence in the room and i wanted to disappear once again.

"by the way y/n, you didn't need to clean the house, the boys and i were going to do it" he said, breaking the silence and not making eye contact with me.

there was millions of questions roaming inside of my head.

and as much as i wanted to be rude to him, i wasn't. i couldn't. i don't know why..

maybe i felt bad for slapping him at school? i don't know.

"no it's fine, it was too messy anyway"i nervously giggled after. "well, thanks..." he mumbled. yeonjun didn't sound as confident as he usually did and it just surprised me. he sounded nervous.

i didn't know what else to say at that moment but it was so awkward. i was so used to getting picked by him but suddenly he wasn't being his annoying self? don't get it wrong, i wasn't complaining, i was just confused.

"umm want some coffee?" he then asked me, his back still facing me and like usual, i froze.

what was he doing and what was he trying to get at?

i approached him "yeonjun what's going on?" i asked him.

"what do you mean" he turned around, his eyes finally landing on mine "i'm just asking if you want some coff-"

"but why?" i cut him off "it's so random, you're scaring me"

"how?" he replied with a chuckle.

"you know exactly how" i said "you hate me, so why are you asking me if i want coffee? no.. why are you asking me anything at all?" and yeonjun just shrugged.

"oh my god" i started. "is it because of the slap?" i asked him but he didn't answer me.

"sorry about that" i mumbled looking down and he raised his brow "it's fine, i deserved it" he replied and i looked back up at him "w-what did you just say?"

"i'm not repeating myself" he then replied and i giggled "wow that's so unexpected" i said.

"you want coffee or not" he asked again.