𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"yeonjun?" you repeat and she nods, "yeah, the boy you somehow stole from me" she replies blankly and your head falls down, you spit a bunch of blood out, "you're doing this because of yeonjun?"

she gets back up and pulls out a piece of gum from her pocket, "of course. i love him" she says before throwing the piece in her mouth.

"bitch no you don't!" yuna yells at mia but she doesn't even bother turning around.

"but what did i do?" you ask when you look up at her again, "easy." she starts. "you're in my way" she spat and you frown. "why because he likes me?" you ask her and she rolls her eyes after answering you, "exactly"

"well mia i don't know what to tell you. you treated him like complete garbage didn't you? i mean not only him but even his sister... you're the problem here. you're manipulative and disgusting." you snap at her. "i just know you don't love him, you're simply jealous and you miss having people to toy around with!"

mia laughs dryly, "jealous?" she squats back down, raising her hand up, motioning to one of the girls to come closer to you.

"want to say that again y/n?" she asks you and your anger wasn't letting you stay quiet. "sure" you tell her "you're a jealous piece of shit mia, this is exactly why yeonjun will never love you back!" you finish.

the taller girl squats down to you just like mia and shakes her head, "you talk so much, it's like you want to be in this situation" she tells you and you press your lips together and look back down.

her hands make way to your hair and she pulls it so you look up as her face was now close to yours. "you're scared now?" she asks and you don't answer.

"y/n, this is so simple. just listen to my offer. this deal is such a good one, you'll love it" she gives you a fake smile, making you cringe.

it felt like you were just getting weaker and weaker, you were slowly giving up. you could still feal the stinging feeling on your cheek and around your lip area.

"here's the deal." she stands up and starts walking around your weak self on the floor. "if you let me have my yeonjun back, i let you walk out of here with just a little bruise on the jaw..."

you release a sigh, you were so annoyed with her. you wished things weren't the way they were but this was just reality.

"... or, you keep being a little bitch and end up getting your ass beat." she finishes, "it's that simple" they all giggle.

"so what exactly do you want her to do?" yuna asks. "she can't control his feelings mia!"

"well obviously not, she'd have to do something to make him realize she doesn't like him anymore" she keeps walking around you. "you could literally do anything y/n. there's so many ideas!" she giggles. "you should definitely do something harsh"