𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

SECOND POV

SECOND POV

you slowly walked down the empty school hallways, back to the cafeteria, thinking about what had just happened.

thinking about your conversation with him.

you felt so comfortable for some strange reason. you felt like you could say whatever and not get judged.. even though, he was the one always judging you.

you saw yeonjun differently today, he was.. decent. he treated you normally, he didn't bother you.

but you also felt stupid for feeling this way. you always told yourself you'd give him a taste of his own medicine.. but you grew weak the second he treated you differently.

and it made you think hard "why?" you asked yourself. why was he suddenly acting so calm with you? he was always the one giving you a hard time, and all of a sudden, things changed and it was making you think.

a week ago, you wouldn't even imagine things to be like this.

you were so mad at yourself for not even being mad at him. you didn't hate him anymore, you let yeonjun be rude to you and the second he changes, you let him.

he hasn't even apologized and you didn't care about that at all. you were just relieved. you were relieved that he was not treating you like he used to.

you smiled to yourself, thinking about how he could actually become a friend to you.

you finally walked in the cafeteria and deeply sighed before walking towards your friends.

"there she is" yuna exclaimed before swallowing the rice in her mouth.

everyone's head turned to you "hey guys, sorry it took a long time" you calmly said.

"it's fine" soobin replied and you sat down beside him.

"oh yeah, um did you see yeonjun? he's not answering any of our texts" he then asked.

you were close to telling them but you remembered yeonjun telling you he didn't want you to tell them and that he was going to leave.

you didn't like it.

you hated the fact that you suddenly felt this weird warmth with yeonjun that made you want to be there for him. but you couldn't just act like you two weren't enemies just a few days ago. so you had to act like you were totally unaffected by his choices when he told you he was going to leave school himself.

"uhh.. y/n?" soobin questioned as he waved his hands in front of your face. you slowly turn your attention back to him. "huh?" you asked but everyone looked at you with confusion.

"he asked you if you saw yeonjun anywhere when you went to look for your phone.." beomgyu repeated and you shook your head "no... i didn't see him.." you answered uncomfortably. you didn't think you'd be lying to protect yeonjun or for whatever problems he had going on...