𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

"so it's official? you're like dating now?" yuna asks as she places the white face mask onto her face and you shake your head and turn to her "not really? i mean we know how we both feel and we told soobin about it" you press your lips together

"so it's official? you're like dating now?" yuna asks as she places the white face mask onto her face and you shake your head and turn to her "not really? i mean we know how we both feel and we told soobin about it" you press your lips together. "but we're not dating.."

"yet" you add.

chaeryeong pats her face mask before stopping, "his heart must've shattered.." chae mumbles to herself but you hear her.

"yeah..." you look at yourself in the mirror. "but i can't fake something like that.. i love yeo.." you groan to yourself "i mean, i like him a lot"

they both look at you, then back each other. "you love him?" chaeryeong asks and you roll your eyes before turning on the tap and throwing water onto your face.

"no way" yuna's eyes get wide. "you love him already?"

"it's only been a few months, you're crazy" chaeryeong crosses her arms over her chest.

there was no question that chaeryeong really wanted you to be with soobin. she always liked seeing the two of you together.

she loved how you two used to do everything for each other and never listened to everyone's comments.

even after he had left you, she still thought you two were meant together. maybe you needed that break she tells herself.

the only reason because, the way you smiled whenever you were with him made her happy. you were always so cheerful with him.

"how am i crazy?" you grab a towel and look at her. "you don't understand"

"i don't have to understand to know that that boy you love so much is insane!" she retorts and you groan "i'm done" you tell her before walking out the bathroom.

yuna sighs, "we all know you want her with soobin... but this isn't necessary.. she already made her choice!"

chaeryeong runs her hands through her brown locks and inhales deeply, "she's going to get hurt... i don't want my y/n hurt..."

yuna approaches chaeryeong and hugs her. "you're such a good friend. you're always looking out for us, but just try... try to support this big decision of hers" she tells her and chaeryeong pouts and looks down.

"you're right" she finally says and yuna smiles widely, "there we go!"

"now go over there and apologize!" yuna pushes her and chaeryeong laughs "okayyyy"

you sit on yuna's bed with a sad look. you were just scrolling on instagram and without realizing, you're on soobin's page..

you scroll at the bottom where you find a bunch of photos of the two of you.

is this what people wanted? you and soobin? were you two always together to the point where people wanted it to stay that way?

you release a sigh, "i'm sorry" you whisper. you exit his page quickly and toss your phone on the other side of the bed before throwing your head on a pillow and closing your eyes.