𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

it's been two weeks since the incident and although your body was still a little weak, you were feeling good

you were overall happy that mia and her mignons were taken care of and that maybe you'd be safe from here.

yeonjun has been sleeping over at your house for the past weeks. it wasn't your choice, he insisted on it. he was afraid you'd go out and do something stupid again. he just wanted to be around you and to protect you 24/7.

you were surprised your parents let this happen. but they figured it was for the best.

yeonjun would go to school to get the papers and the books for your classes and skip classes to give them to you at home.

you kept pushing for him to go to classes if he had the time but he kept using the excuse that he had to make sure you were safe and in good hands.

you forced him to work and follow classes and so he told you he'd only do it if he could work at home with you. in which you, of course, said yes to.

here you were now, in your bedroom, both working on your english homework.

however you were distracted.

thing is, yeonjun hasn't told you about the drugs. you thought he only smoked cigarettes here and there but after chaeryeong had told you, you've wanted to know and ask him about it.

but you were too scared to even ask him. you knew it was going to be a hard subject so you tried to avoid it.

but you couldn't.

you didn't want him to do those drugs. you didn't want him near a cigarette.

"yeonjun..." you start and he looks up at you, "yeah?"

"can i ask you something.. really personal and serious?" you go on and the expression on his face was unreadable.

you sit up on the bed and look at him. you didn't want to go beat around the bush. you just had to be straightforward.

"can you tell me about the drugs?" you let out quickly and he frowns.

"what are you talking about?" he asks you and you pout your lips, "don't do this"

he sighs, "y/n just do your work" he tells you before grabbing his book and turning away from you.

you shake your head and keep going, "i get that you don't want to talk about this... but it's me... i'm worried about you and i want to know"

he groans, "you don't need to worry about me" he tells you and you shake your head again, "really yeonjun? really?"

"you're telling me i don't have to worry about the guy i'm constantly around? i don't have to worry about the guy who i care so much about? ....you're telling me i don't have to worry about the guy i'm falling for every single day?" you raise your voice.