𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"yeonjun" she says back emotionlessly as she crosses her arms

yeonjun felt so angry seeing her here. he didn't want to see her at all and he surely wasn't expecting her at his house.

he knew mia was full of bullshit and at this point, he had to get ready to hear the bullshit stunt she was going to use as a reason as to why she was here.

"what the hell are you doing here?" yeonjun passes by her and pulls out his keys to unlock the door but she speaks before he could even place the key in.

"i need to talk to you and aisha." she says and yeonjun shoots her a look of disgust. "don't even try, we don't want you here" he says and she chuckles "clearly, i mean, i've been here for 3 minutes and the bitch doesn't want to let me in" she says.

yeonjun raises his brow "mia get the hell out of here" he tells her and she frowns "or what? are you going to make me leave?" she says and yeonjun steps closer to her, making her step back.

"yeonjun quit this act, do i have to remind you of who i am?" she laughs after.

and he glares at her she continues. "yeonjun, you love me, you would do anything for me" she says and yeonjun knew exactly what she was doing, but he allowed it.

when they were together, yeonjun was in a really dark place with his family and with everything in general. that was the reason why him and his sister, aisha, were always going out to places they shouldn't have been at. they were troubled kids, they'd be sticking around with the wrong people and yeonjun witnessed things he shouldn't have and he didn't know what to do to deal with it.

none of the people he was sticking with truly cared for him. they all just used him to get things done and to avoid being in deeper problems. at first yeonjun didn't know of this but, he started reading them and connecting dots... and he saw what he was truly there for.. but yeonjun still didn't care, he just wanted to belong somewhere and that's where he thought he belonged.

he met so many people who told him to leave and escape that lifestyle but yeonjun refused to do so. even aisha at one point thought 'maybe this isn't the life for us' but it didn't matter to him.

he thought it was.

yeonjun didn't mind the idea of doing drugs everyday at such a young age because it was a great way to forget about what he was truly going through at home... he didn't know better.

when they moved to your school, that's when they both met mia.

she didn't catch yeonjun's attention at all at first.

someone else did.

yeonjun would hang around by himself by choice just like his little sister and people were scared of them from the beginning because of the dark aura they gave out.

eventually a few months in, aisha had become friends with mia. they'd barely come to school and when they did, mia would turn the whole school upside down with her bullying but aisha didn't care about it at all. her and mia had grown so close and were inseparable. they'd literally do anything for each other.