𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"bomi! there you are!" you hear the owner say and your eyes immediately made their way to his

he's wearing all black, black, boots, black sweatpants and a black sweater, not forgetting his jet black hair.

you couldn't help but blush at him. "oh! yeonjun!" you say.

"y/n?" he finally sees you completely. "where'd you find her?" he asks, panting a little as he was running.

"i was just relaxing here and i opened my eyes to find her already here." you tell him, still rubbing bomi's stomach.

yeonjun finds himself feeling more relaxed knowing his dog was safe and also with someone he knew. he couldn't help the smile that formed on his lips "thank you"

"no problem" you reply. "how'd you lose her" you look at him and he looks away. "it's embarrassing, let's not talk about it"

and you giggle "how do you lose an angel like her" you say in a baby voice, more to the dog than to yeonjun.

"how do you know it's a girl?" he asks. "just a feeling" you giggle and he smiles. "can i?" he asks pointing at the space beside you and you nod "of course." he smiles before sitting down. "what are you doing here? at this time?"

"i just like to take walks when i'm stressed, have a lot on my mind, just when i need to clear my head. i always come sit here and watch the waves.." you reply. "it helps me calm down"

"so you come here when things get rough?" he asks and you nod "yeah exactly... don't make fun of me for it" you pout.

you look at him confused when he quietly releases a giggle. "what's funny?"

he looks at you. "it's just weird because i also always come here to think. i'm always mad at something or in some type of bad situation, so i come here every time to feel more calm"

your jaw basically drop and he chuckles at you, finding you cute. "what?" he says and you shake your head "you're lying aren't you?" and he looks at you confused "wait so you're serious?" you ask him and he nods. "it's true, i always come here with bomi and we just play"

"wow" you say.

"what?"

"i never imagined the choi yeonjun being this soft and adorable" you tease him and he rolls his eyes "stop" he shyly smiles.

"so.. i guess you're here because of your whole group problem?" you mumble and he sighs "yeah, it's stressing me out"

you felt yourself wanting to hold his hand for comfort but you would never let yourself do that.

"i don't know what's going to happen but i'm trying really hard to be positive about this.. we just need to communicate to figure things out.." he says and you smile at him. "what now?"