𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"mia what are you doing?" soobin stands up and she doesn't even look at him

"mia what are you doing?" soobin stands up and she doesn't even look at him. she just smiles.

"i've heard a few things from some people..." she starts. making everyone feel lost. "things you've been trying to hide..."

soobin frowns "what are you talking about mia. just give it up"

"soobin, i won't take things from you. you're just another fake person in yeonjun's life. i'm here to get rid of you" she laughs and he cringes.

"whatever it is, i'm sure you can keep it to yourself for now" jeno speaks up and she rolls her eyes. "shut up" she retorts and they all look at her with anger.

"yeonjun, this guy has been hiding something from you" she tells him and yeonjun doesn't look at her but at soobin however soobin looks at mia instead, with fear in his eyes.

he nudged her and she pushes him back "that girl you like.. what was her name again?" she says and yeonjun immediately knew it was about you. he now wanted to hear what she was going to say. he wanted to know if whatever she was going to say about you was true.

"uh.. y... y/n??" she starts. "yeah her, did you know that-" mia stops when she sees you, yuna and chaeryeong approach the table. "oh speaking of the devil!" she giggles.

"w.. what's going on?" you ask with a smile, not knowing the girl in front of you was only here to ruin everything.

"oh i was just telling yeonjun about the thing that happened between you and soobin" she smiles at you and you squint your eyes.

you thought to yourself, she couldn't possibly know what happened between you and the guy. how the hell would she know.

"mia you haven't even been here a month and you're already trying to start shit" yuna speaks up and she rolls her eyes. "i'm just being a good friend to yeonjun" she replies.

"just go" jaemin exclaims. "because of you, i'm not even hungry anymore" he groans and mia keeps a serious face before her eyes make their way back to yeonjun.

"whatever, i'll go after this" she starts. "yeonjun, the guy you call your bestfriend, is also the guy who kissed the one you like" she says and yeonjun can't help to feel confused.

"mia what are you talking about ?" soobin yells in her face. many of the other students in the cafeteria were now looking towards you guys and listening to the conversation.

"exactly what i said! you and y/n kissed! does yeonjun know about this?" she asks and soobin stutters to answer "w..wh... who the hell told you about this? who told you he even liked y/n?"

yeonjun didn't want to show his anger because he didn't want to show mia that her job worked and that she did in fact surprise him with the news. yeonjun felt anger in him. he knew soobin was hiding something from him... but it was the fact that he kissed you.