𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

"nooo! are you serious?" you exclaimed

"yeah i'm serious! she was all over me, begging for me to date her" soobin replied with disgust in his face "i can't even look at her the same" he chuckled.

you and soobin were sitting on the couch in his living room eating snacks as you were catching up on a few things and telling each other embarrassing stories for the past hours.

you realized you truly thought wrong. you expected things to go left but they actually all went right.

you expected things to be extremely weird in the car with him but, the drive from school to his place was just you two singing along to your favorite songs.

you started getting that comfort back when you were around soobin, your old inside jokes and your stupid older stories started coming back and you two talked about it with so much laughter.

"but look at you getting all the girls attentions at school" you responded to his story and he chuckled as he shook his head "not the ones i want though" you raised your brow and he continued "the girls at school make me cringe" he says "at least i have you back" he giggles.

you looked at him and it's at moment like these when you realize you really missed hanging out with soobin. you didn't know why you always felt nervous when he talked to you, because the next second you want to stick around with him and never leave.

you two were like puzzle pieces meant to be together somehow.

you had slowly realized how much soobin had changed, he seemed more bold and straight forward.

back then, this boy couldn't do anything without someone else's help. he was scared of everything.

he even used to tell you he was always going to keep his chauffeur because he was never going to need his drivers licence... also because he was too scared to drive, and look at him now, refusing to get a drive anywhere because he now drives expensive cars.

but there was still the old soobin in him, the soft, adorable, sweet baby that you've very much missed in those past years.

you ask yourself what would have happened if he hadn't left that day or if you hadn't listened to everyone, pushed your pride aside and begged him to talk to you again.

you smile to yourself, thinking about how nice it is to finally be able to be here with soobin after years of no talking..

you blink out of your thoughts when soobin speaks "why are you smiling like that?" he asks with an adorable chuckle and you laugh with him feeling warm inside.

"nothing" you lied with a giggle trying your best to hold in that lie. "is it my handsome face?" he jokes and you throw him a glare jokingly "hell no" you say and he pouts.

"you used to compliment me all the time and now you roast me" he jokingly pouts even more making you both eventually cringe and laugh it out.

"maybe because i liked you-"