𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

"holy crap" yuna whispers to you and your eyes shoot wide

"since when was this a thing?" ryujin asks you two and you both shrug.

"duck down!" yuna exclaims and you do as told. the both of you duck so the two who had just walked in don't see you.

you were very surprised to say the least. you thought to yourself this would probably be quite normal and was bound to happen.

the two of them had been hanging out non stop. even you had a gut feeling that eventually, the two of them would end up catching feelings for one another.

it was just super strange seeing it really happening in front of you.

you had recalled the talk you had that literal exact morning with chaeryeong.

she'd ask you questions about soobin that seemed unnecessary but now that you see it, she had been asking you these questions to make sure she had the green check to publicly be with him.

you felt a smile shape itself on your lips before looking at yuna. she was staring at the pair with big eyes, clearly just as shocked as you.

"you two look like idiots ducking like this" ryujin starts and you giggle, "is it that bad?" you whisper to her and she nods, "yeah, i think everyone can see you two" she adds.

you and yuna slowly get back up, "should we tease her about it?" yuna already begins and you chuckle, "no idiot... let's leave them, they're cute" you reply and yuna raises her brows, "cute? i'm traumatized" she replies and you all laugh.

"wait so, you're telling me you weren't aware of chaeryeong and soobin's relationship?" sihyeon then asks and you all turn to her.

"definitely not.. i mean- wait, you've known about this?" you frown in confusion and she shrugs, "well i didn't know for sure but i saw them hugging and being all over each other at school multiple times... i'm pretty sure everyone has seen this"

"damn, and we just didn't notice?" yuna says and you nod, "we just don't pay attention do we?"

"so this whole time, they've been having one on one hangouts and it led to this" you say and yuna makes a face, "wow chae, she snapped"

"but people came up to me asking if things were going on between the two of them but i never thought much about it.. i just thought she was helping him out... whatever that meant" you add as you looked at chaeryeong from afar, she was giggling with soobin, the two of them still holding each other's hands. you could tell by their genuine smile and even in their eyes that they actually were happy together.

you weren't exactly expecting to see what you were seeing. at all, to be honest.

chaeryeong wasn't the type to quickly fall for a guy, not to mention outing a relationship publicly. she was more of the private type so to see her, happily but publicly holding soobin's hand made you smile.