𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

yeonjun threw himself on the couch, tired from the workout session he just had with the boys

yeonjun threw himself on the couch, tired from the workout session he just had with the boys. "i'm already sore" beomgyu groans and jeno chuckles "you gave up at almost everything"

beomgyu glares at jeno "why are you lying, i was putting the most work" he speaks and everyone laughs.

"you love to lie don't you" yeonjun throws at him and beomgyu gets annoyed and rolls his eyes. "whatever honestly, at least my girl likes me the way i am" and everyone stops laughing and cringes at him.

"please stop" jeno nudges his shoulder before beomgyu laughs loudly.

"i may not be the strongest compared to you three, but i'm definitely stronger than soobin" he exclaims and they all agree. "you're right" yeonjun laughs.

"he just hates working out, but he can definitely fight" jaemin adds and jeno shakes his head. "no way, i disagree" he chuckles.

"i promise you!" jaemin starts. "remember when he beat up haechan last year at the basket ball court?"

"that was luck! haechan is weak!" jeno retorts and jaemin rolls his eyes. "you're crazy if you think he can't fight"

"all this talking but i can still beat you all up" yeonjun speaks up with a grin plastered on his face.

they all just looked at him and made faces. they knew he wasn't wrong. yeonjun was extremely strong.. he'd never lose fights. he'd always win somehow.

"shut up already" beomgyu throws a pillow in yeonjun's face before cracking up.

"when is soobin coming over?" jaemin asks and jeno shrugs "i don't know"

"are you forgetting he's with y/n? at his house?" beomgyu chuckles. "he'll probably be late as hell" he continues.

"oh-" jaemin stops after realizing what beomgyu had said. both jeno and jaemin looked at beomgyu in disappointment.

beomgyu quickly realizing what he had accidentally said out loud.

soobin has told them all about his plans with you but he didn't tell yeonjun. he knew yeonjun. he knew the way he'd react. he knew it would create something he wouldn't like.

as soon as yeonjun heard those words come out of beomgyu's mouth, he threw him a look.

he didn't know any of this. he wasn't updated about this.

"he's with y/n? what the hell.. why?"

yeonjun knew soobin felt some type of way with you. soobin gave you rides to school, he'd catch you two hold hands, being clingy towards each other. he knew it was just an excuse whenever you two said you were just 'catching up'

the boys all looked at yeonjun. all trying to find an excuse.

"d-don't they have a project together?" beomgyu stutters and yeonjun's anger rise after hearing the ridiculous excuse beomgyu gave.