𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

she was standing by the class door

"y/n? w-what are you doing here?" i nervously asked her, scared that she had maybe seen my little tantrum.

"i forgot my phone" she walked in the class "but i heard you" she continued.

"fuck" i said in my head. she heard me. so much for trying to avoid her.

"are you okay?" she slowly approached me and i looked away "yeah i'm good" i lied.

"it doesn't seem like it" she mumbled as she kept approaching me. "do you maybe want to talk about it?" she asked.

after i've hurt her and mistreated her for so long, she still wanted to be nice to me? why? i asked myself. what made her act this way? why did she feel the need to be so nice to someone so mean?

"why would i talk about any of my problems with you?" i said as i grabbed my bag and she threw her hands up in disbelief "holy shit can't you just be normal for once?" she snatched my bag out of my hand and placed it on the table.

yeonjun from a week ago would have probably pushed her and cussed her out for touching my things but, i just let her do it and listened. "just stop being so angry all the time and just talk to me" she continued.

she looked mad but she was so concerned about me and my problems. i wanted to avoid her but she kept pushing it and i couldn't let myself get mad at her.

"i'm just saying, we aren't close, like at all, i think it's pretty clear" i told her calmly and she nodded "i know, but if there's a problem, i can still help you out yeonjun, you don't have to go through it alone" she replied and i just couldn't understand her, what was she thinking?

"y/n.." i looked at her "what is it?" she replied as she crossed her arms "what is wrong with you?" i said and i frowned.

i was just so confused with her.

"what do you mean? i'm just being a good person.." she says softly "i just want to help"

"what makes you think i need help?" i said "are you kidding me? you just had a little tantrum, i heard you speaking to yourself" she said with her arms still crossed.

"whatever" i said looking away and she sat on the desk, there was a small moment of silence before she spoke again "it reminded me of myself to be honest"

"how?" i asked "i mean, there's this guy who's been making me want to disappear everyday"

she looked at me and i pointed at myself "because of me?"

"yeah because of you" she said before giggling bitterly.

because of me... i truly ruined everything didn't i? why did i have to pick on her... it wasn't because she refused to do my work, it wasn't because she was a girl, it wasn't because she was a foreigner, it wasn't because of soobin.