seventy-five.

"I miss my son," Parker mutters as she falls face-first onto the bed. She feels the bed dip as Brooks sits down beside her.

"We just left Haley and Nathan's," Brooke says stroking her back, "And please stop calling him your son."

Parker lifts her face and pouts, "Fine."

"So, there's a party tonight," Brooke tells her, "Wanna be my date?"

Parker rolls over on her back as she looks up at Brooke, "Sure."

Brooke smiles as she lays down beside Parker. Parker takes her girlfriend's hand and begins to play with her fingers. Brooke laughs softly and Parker turns to look at her, "What?"

"When I first saw you junior year, I could not take my eyes off of you," Brooke tells her with a shy smile, "I actually had to build up the courage to invite you to my party, which you so kindly did not show up to."

Parker laughs softly as she recalls Brooke's invitation, "I thought that you were joking! I mean why would you invite me to your party?"

"Because you were hot?" Brooke asks her, "Okay I used to be shallow."

"You're still shallow," Parker tells her with a giggle, "But I've grown to love that about you."

Brooke pulls her hand away from Parker's as she climbs on top of her. Parker raises an eyebrow as she looks up at Brooke. Her girlfriend smiles as she leans down and captures her lips between her own.

"Hey guys, there's this party and I was thinking we should all go," the door to the bedroom swings open and Parker shoves Brooke off of her, causing her to fall onto the floor.

Brooke sits up and narrows her eyes at Parker who smiles sympathetically at her before acknowledging Peyton who seemed blissfully unaware that Brooke and Parker had been making out, "Sounds like a great idea."

"Awesome," Peyton says, before looking at Brooke, "Why are you on the floor?"

"I just like it down here," Brooke says, patting the floor, "It's nice and sturdy."

"Okay?" Peyton says as she steps out of the room.

Brooke climbs back onto the bed and pinches Parker's side, "You suck."

Parker laughs, "I'm sorry!"

They get ready that night and arrive at the party at the same time as Mouth and Chase. Parker throws her arm around Brooke's shoulder who asks, "What's the big deal with this part anyway."

"Once the clock hits midnight, the Tree Hill computers reset and juniors become seniors," Mouth answers.

"What happens to us?" Brooke asks.

"We're gone," Chase tells her, and Brooke pouts at that.

"I don't want to be gone."

"Hey, we have until midnight," Parker tells her, "So till then, you're still a senior, babe."

Mouth stops walking and the three of them look at him, "Guys does it look like I'm wearing a blouse?"

Parker eyes the shiny blue top that Mouth was wearing and did come to the conclusion that it did in fact look like Mouth was wearing a blouse.

"I like it," Brooke answers.

"It does kind of look like it," Chase says with a nod.

"Great," Mouth says with a sigh, "I'm the blouse man."

"No one thinks that," Parker tells him. Just as she says that a guy walks by with a blue solo cup in hand. He stops and looks at Mouth's shirt before grinning.