Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven (Alexander)

I woke feeling like death.

My head throbbed something awful. My throat was dry and felt like it was on fire. I must have burnt my tongue on something because it was numb and painful as it stuck to the roof of my mouth. My nose felt stuffy and my vision was blurry as I forced my eyes open.

I sorely regretted it from the horribly bright light that shown through the curtains and into the room. I barely managed a whimper of pain and pulled the blankets over my head, curling up for a moment until a sudden shock of nausea struck me so hard, I almost vomited in the bed. I threw myself out of bed and instantly my knees buckled so I hit the floor.

I moaned in pain, struggling to my trembling legs as I managed to stumble toward the bathroom. My stomach churned and bubbled as I felt the bile rising through my throat, burning the whole way. I knocked on the door for a second, then gave up and just burst in, heading straight to the toilet. I just barely made it as I fell on my knees, grabbing the seat and heaving inside.

I choked and trembled, spitting and gagging as I managed to empty everything I'd ever eaten in my entire life. I sat against the toilet, breathing hard against the seat as I tried to catch my breath before I heard someone clear their throat.

I blinked a couple times, then rubbed my eyes before holding my hair back out of my face to see Vladimir leaning on the counter where the sink was, wearing only a towel around his waist. My whole body went rigid at the sight of him.

A hard muscled body with creme skin held tight all the way over his smooth, rolling abs that vanished into the plush white towel around his waist. His black hair was still glistening wet and not styled for once, so it was damp and hanging over his forehead, above a pair of dancing blue eyes.

"Ah." I managed stupidly, then winced at the sound, reaching up to touch my temple as I let my hair fall back over my face in an attempt to hide my burning cheeks. Vladimir sighed, pushing off the counter casually, hardly shy about flaunting himself.

How could he be?

He was... gorgeous. Godly. Something about being around him made me feel inferior. Any self-confidence within me was sapped the moment I saw him and I hated myself for my aching groin at the sight of the water trickling over his torso toward his towel.

I shivered, looking away as I spit a little before wiping my mouth.

"Good afternoon. It's about time you woke up. You slept a good twelve hours." Vladimir commented, his voice sounding a little louder than it should have. I winced and covered my ears for a moment, squeezing my eyes shut before peering up at him, confused.

"What... happened?" I managed, my voice small. Vladimir studied me for a moment with a stern frown before he averted his eyes.

"Well. That's a good question. Last time I saw you, you were heading off to a rock concert. Next thing I know, you show up at midnight, completely intoxicated. Mark and Slade were also extremely drunk. I know it may be perfectly legal here to drink, however, you are not from here. You also have a very low tolerance for alcohol, which only makes matters worse." He finished very loudly and I whimpered, curling up against the toilet, covering my ears a little before peering up at him past my ear.

He looked down at me for the longest time and I wanted for him to speak loudly again, but to my immense relief, he just held his hand out to me. I carefully reached up, taking his hand and forcing myself not to look at him. My legs wobbled a little, but Vladimir kept his hand in mind. The way he held my hand was very gentle. It was like he was handling a China plate or something.