RIP the Countryside Stars

This isn't a new chapter for The Countryside Stars and I apologize for that but it's an explanation for my lack of updating it. I was writing that story on my own computer last year and stopped updating it because school got in the way and blah blah. Recently, my computer crashed and will not turn back on so I lost all of my work from the story, including plot twists and character descriptions and scenes already written out, etc. So I am unable to get any of my work from that story back and it sucks. In the mean time I have been working on a story involving Luke and Ashton from 5sos with my friend and we have everything in our heads we just need to find the time to write it all out and then post it. We are both already really proud of it and I know it's going to be a good story so if you are interested in that then follow me please but as for the Countryside Stars, I don't remember much of the story or the foreshadowing put into it or anything so I won't be updating that anymore but if you have questions about the story you can ask and I'll try to see if I have the answers. If you tweet me at @liquoredluke I will respond much faster because I don't check wattpad often. Again, I'm really sorry but I hope you can stay for the new fic I'm writing.

I love you and thank you so much for reading my book. It really meant a lot to me, but I'll be back soon!