"Lets go somewhere"

I got up to turn off the cameras, and Grayson asked "How've you been lately?". I said "I've been fine, my new job pays well, but I do miss you and E". Ethan, from across the room, yelled "Let's go somewhere, there's still time in the day to go out. And you should bring a camera". We all agreed, and we decided to go to a new nearby steakhouse. We all got into Ethan's car, I brought the camera, and we rode to the restaurant together. I was reminded of our old times together. We always used to go out to eat after shooting videos, and we never went to the same place twice. This restaurant was just another destination to add to our list, and it made me feel so happy.

We arrived at the restaurant, and walked inside. We asked to be seated, but we were told that a reservation was required to eat. I looked at Grayson and asked where we would go next, but Ethan walked up to the hostess and told her his name. She said "Okay sir, you're on the list, follow me". We followed her to our table, and sat down. Grayson and I both looked at Ethan in amazement. He looked at us and said "What, I knew that you were gonna invite her to the house for the video, so I called the restaurant earlier, and made a reservation". Grayson winked at me and texted me under the table. The text read "Ethan actually did something smart for once? LOL".

Our waiter came, and asked for our orders. Out of nowhere, Ethan said "We'll be ordering multiple times, so please be prepared, and make multiple steaks specifically, and only, for us". The waiter said he'd try his best, and walked away with our menus. Grayson asked "What are you doing E?". Ethan replied "Steakhouses are expensive, so you and I are going to have a little competition. Whoever eats the most between Gray and I doesn't have to pay anything, but the one who eats the least pays for all of our meals". Grayson looked at me and said "Ok. What the hell".

I quickly stood up and ran out to Ethan's car. I grabbed the camera, walked back inside, and sat back down at the table. We waited an hour and a half for our food. The waiter arrived to our table carrying 8 big steaks for the boys, and 1 little one for me. I ate before E and Gray, so that I could be done, and record when they started eating. After I finished eating, I started recording their competition. It didn't take long for Grayson to beat Ethan in the competition. Ethan had only eaten two steaks before giving up, while Grayson ate three. E started coming up with excuses like, "We ate 5 burgers at home before this, remember?", and "Steaks are super filling, I can't eat too many".

Grayson and I laughed at him. His little game backfired, and he had to pay for our food. He called for the check, and he paid for the food.