The Video Shoot

I drove to the boys' house, and when I got there Gray was already at the door waiting for me. He opened it, kissed me, and put my hand on his stomach. He said "Hey babe, I really missed you". I could tell he didn't miss me, he just missed the sex, and I wished that I hadn't been so into him the other night. When we walked in, E gave me an evil look. It was like he wanted me to tell Grayson what was going on, even though he knew I couldn't.

I stared back a Ethan, and asked him what the video would be about. He replied "We're recording a guess the ingredients video, and get this, whoever loses has to eat all of the unblended ingredients". I nodded, even though I didn't understand, and began walking with Grayson into the kitchen. When we got into the kitchen, there were two bags on the counter, one blue and one red. Gray told me to pick two random foods from the red bag, blend them together, do the same with the blue bag, and then repeat. He hastily walked out of the room, and I began mixing. They bought a bunch of crazy ingredients like sardines, marmite, and tartar sauce.

Once I was done, I called Gray in to get the bags. He walked in, gave me a sexy look, and said "These smoothies are going to bloat me up big". He grabbed the bags and told me to follow him to the main room. I loved that I was helping them with another video, it was just like the old times. I started setting up the cameras for the video, while E and Gray set up the space in front of the camera. I finished with the camera setup, so I told the guys that I was going to start recording. They immediately snapped into video mode, it was like they were new people when they recorded.

Over the course of the video, I could see Grayson covering his stomach, he was so self conscious about it. He looked down at it, and then winked at me. Usually I would've been turned on by his gut, but seeing it this time made me feel guilty. I contributed a lot to his weight gain, and it killed me that he wanted to suffer through hearing people's opinions for me. When the video was over, it was Grayson who lost. I knew he did it on purpose, he just wanted to eat more for me, but I couldn't say anything about it because Ethan was there.

Grayson licked his lips and told me to go get the unused foods. There were so many gross foods in my hand that I knew he would never ever eat. I brought it into the room, and gave it to him. He sat it on the table, spread it out, and gagged at the sight of it. Ethan looked at his stomach and said, "His stomach is huge, it's a smoothie baby", and began to rub it, which pissed Grayson off. He began to eat the food without any second thoughts, looking at me whenever it got hard to swallow. Once he had eaten it all, he threw up a little, but instead of doing it into one of the bags, he threw up on Ethan.

Ethan jumped up and ran screaming into the bathroom. Gray immediately stopped throwing up, it was almost as if he could control it, and he went to the sink to clean out his mouth. His stomach was huge, and I loved the way it looked when he bent down to the sink. He stood up, and walked towards me, which made me feel a bit gross. I didn't want to do anything with him after seeing him vomit. He grabbed my waist and pull me into his body. The feeling of his stomach on mine made me feel warm, I wanted to take him, but his brother was there. He took off his shirt and said, "let's go to my room, I need to feel your lips on my belly".

I replied, "Your brother is here, I won't do anything right now babe. I loved recording with you guys tho, and I think I could see myself working for you again". Ethan, walking into the kitchen, heard what I told Grayson. He said "You should work here again, seriously dude. and you wouldn't be working for us, you'd be working with us", to which Grayson agreed. Ethan looked at Grayson's belly and said, "Woah, did you get him pregnant. He's huge". Everyone laughed but Gray, and when I noticed that he didn't find it funny, I stopped laughing. He put his shirt back on, even though his belly still hung out of the bottom, and he walked me to his room.

We sat on his bed, and began to talk. When I was with him, all my cares went away, I felt so light. He placed my hand back on his stomach and said, "Can we go back to your place. I'm so big right now, and I know how much you love it". Without hesitation, I nodded and grabbed his hand. We left the house, both feeling super horny. We both got into my car, and I began to drive off. During the car ride, all he did was talk dirty to me. He said things like, "My belly button needs to be licked, I need to feel your tongue", and "I'm so huge. Worship my gut".

At first, there was nothing more I wanted than to have sex with him, but then I realized that sex was all he wanted. My smile went away, and I asked him "Is sex all you want from me". He asked what I meant, and I told him that ever since we first had sex, that was all he talked about. He replied "No, I really love you. You make me feel amazing, not just physically, on the inside too". I knew he meant what he said, but it wasn't convincing.