The Fucking Comments Section

After Gray left, I checked my YouTube feed. The mukbang video was finally out. I said to myself "It's about damn time", and watched the entire video. When I finished, I felt a strong curiosity to see what people were commenting. I felt self-conscious seeing myself in the video, and I assumed that people would talk about how uncomfortable I looked. I scrolled down and saw comments like "Grayson's thicc", and "Big daddy Gray". I felt bad for him. He was being judged for carrying the extra weight that I put on him. I called Ethan to ask if Grayson had seen the comments yet.

Ethan answered the phone after two calls. I could tell he was still in bed, because his voice sounded raspy. He asked "What do you want?", and I told him to read the comments on the mukbang. He asked if Grayson saw them, and I told him that I called to ask the same question. I told him to make sure that Grayson didn't see the comments, and to avoid letting him get on YouTube. Ethan took a second to think, then he asked "Did you guys smash last night?". My hesitation to answer the question made it clear that we did. He laughed and I told him that the sex was rough and dirty, just to disgust him.

I said goodbye to Ethan, and went back to sleep. I was tired from the stress and the sexual activity in the morning. I woke up hours later to a bunch of texts from Grayson. It was dark outside, and I felt like I had wasted my day. He was talking about the comments about his weight. He told me that he didn't care if fans hated it, and that if it made me happy he would continue to gain weight. I replied with heart eye emojis. There was a message from my ex-bosses number from earlier too. It was a link to a website, and I was really scared to open it. I mustered up all the emotional strength I could, and I opened it.

It led me to a website called "CelebNewsfeed.com", and the website had the pictures of Gray and I. The headline was about me being a mystery lover, and talked about me being "revealed" in the new mukbang video. Another claim the website made was that he started emotionally eating because of our private relationship. I started to cry, and I threw my phone into a pile of clothes across the room. People were invading his privacy all the time, and telling lies about his life, all because of me. I didn't want Grayson to see the website, but I knew he would eventually.

I got up out of bed and knew I had to get to the boys' house. I needed to see Gray, and I knew that it would be easier for me to keep him away from the website, and YouTube, if I was around him. He hadn't brought back my car yet, and I texted him not to worry about it. I asked him if he could pick me up in his car, and he said he would be on his way in a minute. When He got to my house, he had his phone opened to the YouTube app, and he was reading more hate comments. I got into the car and He looked at me. He said "I don't give a fuck what people say, if you like the pounds I'll keep them". He took my hand, placed it on his belly, and started driving.

I laughed at him and said "You're acting like a dramatic pregnant woman". He rubbed my hand on his stomach and said "If that's a fantasy you want to fulfill, I can always pretend". I told him that he wouldn't have to worry about that, and removed my hand from his stomach. We got to his house, and I got my car. I said goodbye to Grayson and got in my car. I figured that if he didn't care about what they were saying, there was no point in staying at his house. I drove back home, and walked right into the kitchen. I ate some dinner, and cleaned my kitchen.

When I finished, I went into my room and got in bed. My phone rang, so I answered the call. It was my ex-boss, she said "Did you see that link, it'll destroy him". I rolled my eyes and replied, "He couldn't give any less fucks about his weight, and I know you're the wrong person to tell this, but we are in a relationship. I'm not a mystery". She replied "Thanks for the story", and hung up. I immediately thought about what I told her. I'd accidentally given her material for the company's next article, and I felt so stupid. I couldn't tell Grayson what happened, I knew he would be pissed at me.

I cried myself to sleep....