Sleepover!

I woke up late this morning, and immediately checked my phone. Even though it was my day off, I still got work emails from my photography job. I saw that I also had texts from Grayson. There was one message that said "The bloating went down", and another one that said "I had fun yesterday". I replied "I had fun too, we should hang out again sometime". I got up from my bed and showered. On my days off, I usually just sat at home, or invited friends over, but today I wanted to go out. I put my clothes and makeup on, and made myself breakfast.

While I was cooking, I got a call from Grayson, so I answered it. He said "Hey, I remembered that you said it was your day off today, do you wanna hang?". I said "Yeah. Is E coming?". Grayson said that he just wanted it to be him and I, and that he would pick me up at noon, which meant that I only had 30 minutes to myself. I asked where he was going to take me, and he told me about a sandwich place he wanted to try. He said "See you in a bit", then he hung up. I finished cooking my meal, bacon and eggs, and prepared my plate. I began eating, and there was a knock on the door. I opened it, and there was Grayson, standing right in front of me. Looking at my phone, I saw that the time was 12:05, the time really flew.

I gasped and said "Come in, don't mind the mess". My living room wasn't dirty, there was just some papers around. He said "What's that smell? It smells really good". I took him into the kitchen and he asked if he could eat too. I replied "No problem. Eat as much as you want, I'm not going back for seconds". I was surprised that he wanted to eat already. We were supposed to go to the sandwich place as soon as he got to my house, but instead he chose to eat here. I finished my plate, and waited for Gray to finish his food. After his first plate, he went back for another one. His appetite was shocking for someone of his stature, and larger than I remembered, but it was kind of sexy, I love a man that can really eat.

He finished his second plate and said "Ok, let's go". We got up from the couch and got into his car. I was glad that he was driving, because I was still a bit tired, but I didn't want a repeat of yesterday with him behind the wheel. When we got to the first red light, he looked over at me and said "I really missed you. I know I've said it before, but I really mean it". I stared at him for a minute because I didn't know how to reply to that. I hesitantly said "Yeah, I missed you and E too". I had so much more I wanted to say, but I couldn't find the words. He frowned and didn't say anything for a while. It seemed like he didn't believe me, even though I meant what I said. When we got to the restaurant, we were seated and we waited for our waiter.

Breaking the weird silence between us, Gray said "I was so happy for you when you got that photography job, but I knew that I would miss seeing you behind the camera. It's sad that I took you for granted, but now I know what you mean to me". I wasn't expecting him to drop such a heavy emotional bomb on me, but I appreciated that he said it. I was about to say something, but our waiter came. He asked what we wanted to eat and smiled. I looked at Grayson and waited for him to order first, I thought he wouldn't want much because he ate at my house, but he proved me wrong. He said "Can I get a BLT with no tomato, and a breakfast sandwich with everything on it?". I was surprised that he wanted so much food, and I was also quite impressed. I ordered the Philly-Steak and Cheese and gave my menu to the waiter.

Once the waiter walked away, I replied to Grayson. I said "I know how you feel. When I recorded for you guys, I never really cared about you, ya know? I just did it because it paid. I got the other job offer, and I took it because it paid more, but I missed you every day". He half-smiled and took my hand. It was hard to tell if he was coming on to me, or if it was just an emotional moment, but it made me feel warm inside. He looked into my eyes, and it felt like he was looking through me. Realizing what was happening between us, he sweetly pushed back my hand and looked into space.

Our meal came, and I immediately ordered a to-go box. Grayson gave me a weird look. I said "Don't worry. I'm still going to eat, but I know I'm not going to finish it". We started eating. Grayson ate like a pig, he chewed loudly and food was all over his mouth. I laughed at him, and he said "What, man? I'm so fucking hungry". The fact that he ate two plates of food before we got to the restaurant, and seeing him so hungry less than an hour later, really turned me on. I didn't like what it did to his body, but men that eat a lot had always been strong to me. I ate half of my sandwich, but Gray was still eating. He was on his second sandwich, and unbuckled his pants.

I involuntarily said "I'm driving back". He looked at me, placed his hand on his belly, and nodded. The way he ate made it obvious that he was going to bloat up again, and it was almost as if he did it on purpose. It took a while, but he finally finished his second sandwich. He loudly burped, and then he looked at me with embarrassment on his face.
He patted his stomach, called the waiter over, and asked for the check. He picked up the bill and paid for both of us. The fact that I never had to pay when I ate with him and his brother always made me feel special.

I stood up, but Grayson didn't. Rolling my eyes, I lifted him up, and helped him walk out of the restaurant. When we got to his car, he gave me his keys. He leaned against the passenger side door an waited for me to unlock the car, and once I did he struggled to get in. I started the car and looked over at him. His pants were unbuckled, and his shirt was folded up. He rubbed his belly with one hand and held on to his door handle for dear life with the other. I felt so bad for him, but it was his fault for eating so much. His belly was way bigger than yesterday, and it was so tight that his belly button popped out like an outie.

He licked his finger and started to play with his belly button. Swiveling his wet finger around the rim of his bellybutton, he said "Every time I eat, I get this fattass gut. Look at my belly button dude, it's a perfect circle". I said "Dude, you gotta stop this. When I get home I'll give you your keys, and you can go home. And stop calling me dude". He frowned and asked "Are you angry at me?". I didn't think I used a rude tone, but I also didn't care that I offended him. I replied "I'm not angry, but what you're doing is gross". I saw the look on his face change again, he looked angry. I looked over at him, and then down to his belly.

I got a feeling of lust, not because he was bloated, but because it reminded me of how much he ate. I placed my hand on his stomach and held it there until we reached my house. When I pulled up to my driveway, I went to my front door and unlocked it. Grayson still couldn't move, so I helped him get out of the car. He wouldn't speak to me, but I didn't care. I said "I didn't mean to piss you off, but that's how I felt. Come inside and lay down". Still silent, he nodded and grabbed my shoulder. I helped him inside and laid him on my bed. Grayson groaned in pain, so I told him to go to sleep, and I said I would sleep too, even though it was only 4:26.

I laid beside him, and he fell asleep in minutes. His belly was so huge that it looked like a big bump in my bed. I pushed the covers off of his torso, and he shivered. I repositioned myself so that I could lay my head on his belly, and I wrapped my arms around his waist. His stomach was the firmest pillow I had ever laid my head on. I could hear his food digesting, and I felt his belly gurgling, which helped me fall asleep.