The Pleasure Begins

We walked out of the door, and got into Grayson's car. We didn't mention the game of truth or dare that we had just played, even though Gray was still fingering his belly button in his seat. I asked, "Where are we going", and he looked at me with an expression of pleasure still on his face. He answered "Let's go to the mall". It was only 1:46 in the afternoon, so we had plenty of time to hang out. I drove us to the mall, and parked the car. Once I saw all the people there, I grew suspicious that someone would be there taking pictures of us. Grayson still had his shirt up, fingering his navel, rubbing his belly, and visibly expressing pleasure.

I looked at him and said "Babe, pull down your shirt", in a sharp tone. He took his right hand down from his stomach and held my hand with his left. We walked inside and hung out for a few hours. Gray bought me a bunch of clothes and a pair of shoes, and by the time we chose to leave, I was carrying six bags. We walked back to the car and I put my bags in the back seat. I thought about my job, and the pictures my boss wanted me to take. I didn't have my camera on me, so I took out my phone. I told Grayson to take a selfie with me, and took a few pictures. I sent the pictures to my boss and put my phone away.

I drove Grayson back to his house, but when we got there he said he wanted to go to my place. I said "Ok baby", and continued the drive to my house. When we got to my house, I opened the door and put my stuff on the couch. Grayson told me that he wanted me to feed him. I was so happy that belly play was becoming the center of our sexual relationship, even though it was so new. I went to the kitchen to make hotdogs because that was the only food I had that was quick and easy to make. I cooked the whole package of hotdogs at once, and Grayson and I waited for them to finish. Grayson, impatient, sat in a chair and put his hands behind his back, acting as if he were tied up.

When the hotdogs were done, I quickly put them all on buns, and walked over to Grayson with the plate. He was sitting in the chair, pretending to be tied up, and he was ready to be fed. I slowly fed him each hotdog, one by one, and rubbed his belly as he grew. His belly bloated up quickly, it only took three hotdogs to get big, and he loved it. Impressed with how huge he'd gotten, I knelt down beside him and said, "Damn baby, that was quick." He laughed and said "Baby I'm huge, I usually don't eat this shit, but now you can lick it all you want." I stood him up and relocated us to my bedroom, where he ran to my bed and laid down. I laid on top of him, and we started to take each other's clothes off. Once he was naked, I kissed down his body, and started to make out with his belly button. He was so bloated that his navel popped out like and outie, I sucked on it passionately.

As I was laying on him, I felt him getting hard under my chest, he was humping my body. I grabbed his dick and began slowly jerking him off. I stopped licking his belly button and started giving him head, watching his eyes roll back, seeing him grip the bed tightly with his hands. I climbed onto his erect penis, and started riding him cowgirl style. He went crazy, he was squirming while he was inside of me. While I rode him, he moaned "Oh you're so tight. Rub my belly too babe, I love feeling this big". He moved my hand onto his stomach, so I began to rub his belly while we were fucking. I could feel his heartbeat in his stomach, the faster I rode him, the quicker it got.

He looked me in my eyes the whole time we did it, rolling his eyes back when he felt good, I could see how much he enjoyed it. It felt so good having him inside me and seeing him so bloated. Eyes rolled back, he searched for my hand with his, and placed my finger in his mouth, sucking and licking it. He put in in his belly button and moaned, "Move it around.... Ohhhhh shit." After a few minutes of finger fucking his navel, he flipped me so that we were in a 69 position, and he started eating me out. I sucked his dick, but he didn't want me to. He pushed me up off of his face, said "Keep licking my belly button", and placed me sack down onto his mouth, so I did. After a while of feeling his tongue inside me, I climbed off of him, and jerked him off again.

He told me, "Keep your tongue in there and jerk me off, that shit feels great." When he reached his orgasm, I aimed him so that the cumshot would land into his belly button, I wanted to lick it out. He screamed, "Oh fuck, there's so much," in pleasure and looked down at me, eyes wide and jaw dropped. The cum blasted all over his stomach and inside his navel, it looked like white splattered paint. Out of breath again, he said "Lick the cum out of there, oh baby", and he began to squirm while rubbing the rest all over his belly. I licked it out slowly, it was so warm on my tongue, and he moaned "Mmmm, yeah. Lick it all". As I licked the rest of his belly, I could feel his heartbeat against my tongue, it was so fast.

When I got it all off, I rolled off of him, laying beside him. I could still see the pleasure on his face, so I asked "Did you like that?". He nodded, saying, "Now I see how pregnant women feel when they get fucked", wrapped his arms around me, and fell asleep. His stomach was hard and wet on my back, and it felt like it was moving, I loved the way it felt. I turned to kiss his forehead, and soon I had fallen asleep too.