Confession

When we got to my house, I unlocked my front door and walked inside. Grayson pushed me onto the couch and began kissing me. I could feel his stomach against my body, it was so big and firm. I pulled his shirt off, his belly looked so round and sexy. He grabbed my wrists, pinned me down, and pushed his stomach down on my face. He said "Lick my belly button", and slid his stomach from side to side against my face. I wanted to do him so badly, but I couldn't. I said "Stop it Gray, I can't do this", and he rolled off of me. He asked what the problem was, and I told him that everything just felt wrong.

He started massaging me and said "What's going on, I wanna help you feel better". I felt so ashamed that couldn't speak, I couldn't tell him what was going on, but I knew I could show him. I pulled out my phone and showed him the story about us. He said, "Wow, this is.... wow". I turned away, I felt too guilty to face him, and I waited for him to speak again. He asked "How did they get these pictures? That's all I wanna know, screw the rest". Him not caring about what they wrote made me feel better, but I had to explain the pictures to him.

He waited for my reply, and he grew impatient. I told him "Before I quit my job, I sent the pictures to my boss, she told me that she wanted pictures of us together to make some money for the company. I didn't want to do it, but I had to. After I sent the first few pictures, I quit". He dropped his face into his hands and said "I can't believe you. I love you, I was so glad to have you back in my life, and you chose to use me?". Again, I couldn't speak, but I had so much I wanted to say. He stood up and put on his shirt. I wasn't expecting him to react like that, I thought he would understand.

He turned away from me and said "I really do love you, I can forgive this, but you're going to have to build back my trust in you". I started crying, and he sat down to hug me. I was so upset that I disappointed him, it felt like there was a hole in my heart. He said "I don't give a fuck what happens with that story from here on out, it's all bullshit. People can talk shit about us, but I'm still going to be happy with you".

With tears still on my face, I unzipped my pants and removed them. I said "Just do me, I need it". He also took his pants off, and he whipped out his dick. I closed my eyes in anticipation, and I waited for him to put it inside me. He thrusted it in, and he started to choke me, I loved it. I could hear him grunting every time he entered me. I placed my hands onto his stomach, rubbing it while he fucked me. He screamed "I'm gonna cum", and he pulled out of me. He tried his hardest to hold off ejaculating, but he shot all over my body.

It was a quick session, but it was a good one. He used both of his hands and rubbed it into my skin. After we caught our breaths, I told him "That was great, but I still feel bad babe".  I got up and went to bed, he followed me into my room. Grabbing my arm, he turned me around and said "I'm here for you. I don't give a fuck about any of this shit anymore, I hope you know that. I love you". I laid in bed, he laid beside me, and we spooned until I fell asleep.

When we woke up in the morning, Grayson's phone had a bunch of notifications. He kissed me, and I playfully said "You have morning breath sexy. Brush your teeth, you can use my toothbrush, I won't care". He rolled over to check his phone. Almost out of nowhere, he screamed and turned to me. I asked what was going on, and he said "I have a request from Vice to do an interview tomorrow at 6:00". I didn't know whether that was good or bad, so I asked him.  He replied "I don't know, it depends on what they ask me".

I sat up on the edge of the bed, I wanted to go shower, but not by myself. Grayson asked, "Where are you going babe?". I replied "I'm going to shower and get ready for the day". He didn't get up with me, but I was expecting him to. After last night, my cares went away. I didn't care about how he felt anymore, only because he didn't either. I asked "Are you coming?", and he didn't budge. It was almost like our roles switched, he seemed stressed, and I didn't give two fucks about anything. I showered and put on my clothes, the whole time Grayson never moved.