Good Morning

When I woke up, Grayson was still asleep. I looked at the clock beside my bed, because I had to work today, and saw that it was 7:20 in the morning. Grayson moved a little, but he didn't wake up. His belly had gone down, but his empty stomach was still really chubby. There was an ocean of drool in his belly button and puddles of spit around his stomach. I carefully got out of bed, and went to the kitchen. I didn't bother to put on clothes and I didn't care if he saw my body. There was pancake mix on my counter, so I decided to make pancakes. I mixed the batter and started to cook. There was a loud groan coming from my room, so I went to go see what was going on.

When I walked in, I saw Grayson rubbing the spit on his belly and stretching. He joked, "Couldn't control yourself last night, huh?". I replied "What do you mean?", and he said "There's spit on my stomach, how did it get there?". I told him that I had a idea to use his belly as a pillow. He laughed at me and said "Well, your a drooler". I opened a drawer, got out a shirt, and tossed it to him. He looked at me funny, and said "This is a woman's shirt, what am I supposed to do with it?". I rolled my eyes and went back to the kitchen. My pancakes were burning, so I had to take them out of the pan and throw them away.

Grayson came into the room wearing the shirt I gave him, nothing else but underwear, and holding some other clothes. The shirt barely fit him at all. His stomach was hanging out of the bottom, it was still covered in spit, and his chest looked like it was going to burst out. He put the other clothes on the table and said "If I'm going to stay for a while, you need to put some clothes on. I don't plan on doing anything but hanging out". I replied, "If you're going to stay for a while, you need to clean yourself up", and I wiped off his belly with my bare hand. The pancake box was still sitting on the table. I wasn't going to make anymore, but Grayson looked like he wanted some. He walked up behind me and said "I'll cook them if you want me to. E always talks shit about my cooking, but I'm really fucking good at it".

I smiled and said "Ok, prove it". He walked past me to grab the box, and I slapped his butt. It was bigger than usual, and it jiggled when I slapped it. He glanced at me lustfully, but he quickly looked away. He started cooking, so I went into the living room to watch some TV. Gray's phone started ringing from my room, and he asked "Can you pick it up for me?". I got up and got his phone. It was Ethan calling, which wasn't surprising since his brother didn't come home last night. I answered the call and Ethan got excited. He said "I was wondering if Gray was crushing on you, but I wasn't expecting this".

I laughed and told him that we didn't have sex, and that we both went to sleep as soon as we got here. He asked where Grayson was, and I told him that he was cooking. Ethan cut me off and said "Don't eat that nasty shit. It'll kill you dude". As he was talking, I put on the clothes his brother gave me. I got up and gave the phone to Grayson, who was already eating some pancakes. I grabbed a plate, went into the main room, and began to eat. I laughed and said "Not that bad, Chef G". Ethan and Grayson talked for a while, but Grayson eventually ended the call. He got up and walked into the main room to talk to me.

When he came to the couch, he sat close beside me. It was just another little gesture that seemed like he was flirting with me. His belly wasn't bloated from eating this time, but it was still poking out of the shirt. There was a little roll at the bottom of his stomach, and I kept pinching it. I loved that he could cook well, Ethan lied about the taste, and I loved that he knew how to clear a plate. Grayson said "Look, I have to go home, as much as I enjoyed being with you". I replied "Ok", and went into my room to get his clothes from yesterday. I was glad he was leaving because I had to go to work at 10:30 and it was already 9:13.

I helped him remove my shirt, and then I helped him put on his clothes. He smiled at me, and started walking to the front door. His love handles were prominent in the back, and you could see his muffin top from behind. I loved seeing it. We both got to the door, and I said goodbye. He got into his car, and drove away. Once he was gone, I got ready for work, and headed out.