Truth Or Dare

I woke up feeling sick. I was still stressed about my job, and I didn't feel like going to work or seeing my boss's face. I called in sick to work, and laid in bed a while longer. I felt like shit, and wanted a break from everyone. I slowly got up, took a shower, and put on my clothes. Today seemed a little off. I wanted breakfast, but I was too tired to cook, so I went to McDonald's. I ordered some food for myself, and food for Grayson and Ethan. I had a sudden urge to go to their house for the day, and I didn't wanna show up empty handed.

I never called either brother to let them know I was coming, I just showed up at their house. I knocked on the door with the food in my hand, and waited for someone to come to the door. Grayson opened it a minute later, and looked as if he just woke up. He said "Good morning, come in", and winked at me. He said "Let me put on some pants, I'll be back. Thanks for the food babe". I was speechless. I thought "Did he just call me babe. Why?". Just because we talked didn't mean I liked him back.

I knew for sure that being his girlfriend was never mentioned. Unsure of what to say, I put down the food, and waited for him to come back. I wasn't sure how I felt about Grayson romantically, but I wanted to see where our relationship would go. He came back, kissed me, and said "I missed you". I made up my mind in that moment that I wanted to be with him. I replied "I missed you too baby". He took out his breakfast sandwich and began to eat. I involuntarily made a noise, "Mmmm". Grayson gave me a weird look. "What was that?", he asked.

I didn't want to tell him that I felt pleasure from seeing him eat, so I told him that I hadn't said anything. He said "Ok. Well after we finish eating, do you wanna go out? I'd hate to keep you at my house all day". I replied, "Yes, I would love that". When we finished eating, Grayson went to go put on his clothes. He came back wearing a red shirt, tight jeans, and black boots. He hugged me and asked "Does this look good?". I playfully grabbed his belly and said "It's perfect". He was still acting oblivious to his wait gain, which confused me. He had to have noticed his abs missing, or his clothes shrinking.

As soon as we were about to leave, Ethan walked into the room. He was wearing pajamas, and yet again had a sex joke ready for Grayson and I. He got some food from the refrigerator and asked "Where are you too going?". We hadn't decided yet, we were just going to leave, and we didn't have an answer for him. He told us to sit down and play a game of truth or dare. I smiled at Grayson and sat down, and he did the same. Ethan took the first turn, and asked me "Truth or dare?". I looked at Grayson with worry in my eyes.

Ever since I'd known him, Ethan had been a playful person, a bit too playful. He said "Don't chicken out dude". I responded with "Dare", and smirked. He said "I dare you to make out with Gray". That was such an easy date for me, I turned to Grayson, and began to kiss him passionately. Ethan laughed in enjoyment and said it was Grayson's turn. Grayson dared Ethan to go away. I thought he was joking, but he was serious. It was clear that he was angry, and wanted to be alone with me.

Ethan asked "You're fucking kidding right?", but he wasn't. E wouldn't budge, he crossed his arms and refused to move. Grayson sighed and grabbed my hand. He stood up, so I did the same, and he took me to his room. He gestured for me to walk in before him, then he locked his door. We both sat on his bed, which was made super neatly, and I started to feel nervous. I didn't know what was going on, or what he wanted to do, but I was going to do anything he wanted. He smiled and said "We're gonna play dirty truth or dare babe".

He asked "Truth or dare?", and I replied "Dare"  without hesitation. He took off his right sock and said "I dare you to suck my big toe for 10 seconds". I was a bit surprised because I thought the questions would be more sexual, but there was a possibility that he was into it. I did the dare. While I sucked his toe, which was gross, he started softly moaning. It was my turn next. I wanted to skip it because I enjoyed seeing Grayson feel pleasure, so I said "I dare you to take my turn". He smiled and pulled his shirt up. He said "I dare you to lick my belly button". I asked how long and he replied "As long as you want".

I loved this dare. I'd been wanting to touch his belly for so long, and this was my chance. He pushed out his stomach and made it rounder. Smiling at me, he said "Lick my gut", and laughed. I lowered my head to his stomach, and I started to kiss it. I kissed all around it, then started to kiss his belly button. He shivered in pleasure, which turned me on. I started licking his navel, which drove him crazy. He grabbed the back of my head, pushed it deeper into his belly button, and started to squirm. I loved his sexy, soft moans, and the fact that he lost control.

His belly button was so wet, and it was shallow so it filled up with spit quickly. Grayson lifted up my head and laid down flat on his bed. I waited for his hand to push my head back down, and I licked my lip. Grayson pushed my head into his belly with both hands this time, and I began to lick his navel again. He moaned, "Lick it out, make it wet" and "Put your finger in there". I stuck my finger in and began to wiggle it quickly, which drove him insane. His face had an orgasmic expression on it, his mouth was open as if he was going to scream, and his eyes rolled back.

Out of breath, he screamed "Oh my god, mmm. That's enough baby". He lifted my head up from his stomach and said that the game was over. His belly was drenched in spit, and he started to rub it into his skin. I sat on the end of the bed, trying to gain back my senses, watching him play with the spit in his navel. A few minutes passed, and we decided to finally leave the house. We walked out of Grayson's room, trying not to seem suspicious, and saw Ethan sitting on the couch editing the mukbang video. He joked "You guys were loud. At least Grayson finished". He made a wanking gesture and started laughing.

Grayson and I, both embarrassed that E heard us, walked out of the house.