The Morning After

I woke up with my head on Grayson's belly again, I didn't know how it got there, but I didn't care. He was already awake, and he had his arm around me, rubbing my back. He said "Good morning sexy", and he lifted my head to kiss me. We made out for a few minutes and then I sat up. He was still naked, and there was dried semen in his belly button, which I thought I'd licked completely out. He said "I need to take a fucking shower, I my armpits are rank, care to join me?". I nodded my head, and we each got up to go to the bathroom. I want to the shower, turned it on, and waited for the water to heat up. Once the water was warm, we both got into the shower, and cleaned each other off. Grayson's body was so chubby, his stomach was round like a little bowling ball with love handles, and his butt was huge, I couldn't help but to take my time on those spots.

We finished and I turned off the faucet, got out of the shower, and dried Grayson off. There was still some water dripping from his belly button, so I licked it out slowly, just as a tease. He tilted his head back, shivered, moaned "Oh yeah babe", and started to dry me off. He was still hard, so I jerked him off a little bit, and it didn't take long for him to cum. It shot onto his feet, so I said "Oops" in a playfully sexy tone. With my hand on his belly, I pushed him down onto the toilet and I licked his feet clean, he loved the feeling of me sucking and licking his toes. Wiggling his toes, he smiled and wiped the sweat off of his forehead. He said "That was great", and he started to rub his stomach like it was a baby, and started baby talking to it. I asked "Do you want breakfast baby?", and kissed his belly. He smiled at me, caught his breath, and said "Yes, I would love to eat if it makes you happy".

I went back into my bedroom, and I saw that my phone kept getting notifications. I forgot that I message those selfies of Grayson and I to my boss. She sent a message that read "This is amazing, you need to take more". I replied with "I can't do it, he's too important to me. He's not going to be a pawn for my personal gain. I quit", and I put away my phone. Grayson, from the bathroom, asked "You okay babe?". I told him that I was fine, put on my clothes, and went into the kitchen to make pancakes. Grayson walked into the kitchen, still fully naked, and sat at the table.

I loved how his belly looked when he was naked. It was like a little ball when he sat down, and I just wanted to kiss it. The pancakes were finally done, it felt like they took forever to cook. I gave Gray his food, rubbed his belly, and prepared my food. He asked "Do you have any syrup babe? I need some." I answered, "Yeah. I'll get it", and gave it to him, thinking he would put it on his pancakes. He got up from the chair and took the syrup into my room. I put down my plate and curiously followed him into the room. He laid down in my bed and covered his round belly in syrup by pouring it into his belly button, and letting it overflow. He asked "Do you wanna lick it off?", stuck his finger into his navel, and sucked the syrup off. I rolled my eyes and went back into the kitchen.

As much as I wanted to make love to his stomach again, I couldn't. There was so many thoughts going through my head, and it was killing me. I'd quit my job, and I didn't know what to do about it. I couldn't just ask for it back. If that wasn't bad enough, there were also pictures of Gray and I that could easily be sold to news outlets and manipulated. Grayson let the syrup dry, got up, and then walked back into the kitchen. He put his belly in my face, pushing it against my cheek, and asked, "What's wrong. I'm all big and glazed like a fat turkey, and that's not turning you on. Tell me what's bothering you". I told him I quit my job, but I couldn't tell him why. When he asked, I lied and told him that my boss was out to get me, which was partially true.

He said "You can come record videos for E and I again, we miss you babe". I told him that I would look for jobs first, and he assured me that the offer would always stand. I finished eating my food and asked him to put on some clothes. Still standing there, he touched his belly, and said "My belly is all sticky, wanna help me clean it off?". I licked my tongue all around his belly, even up to his nipples, trying to satisfy his need to be licked. He looked down at me, poked his navel, and said "I feel some in my belly button. It's nice and sticky in there, could you lick it out?". I didn't want to kill the mood, if I hadn't already done it, so I licked his belly button out. He tilted his head back again and started loudly moaning. He held my head to his stomach and moaned, "I love your wet tongue in there, it's so fucking deep inside." He rubbed his belly with both hands and continued, "You make my food baby feel fucking awesome". When I finished licking it, I sent him to my room to get dressed.

I said that I needed the day to think, and he said he understood. I drove his car home last night, so mine was still at his house. I told him to take my car keys from the pants I wore yesterday, and drive my car back to me later. I walked him to the door, and kissed him goodbye. He smiled, pointed down to his belly, and asked in a baby voice, "Pweez kiss it?". I bent down and gave it a kiss, it still tasted like syrup. When I stood back up, I joked that the voice wasn't sexy and I sent him away.