Six

Please it is Nigerian Secret Teenage Spies [N. S. T. S].

I don't know how I kept making the same mistake without even realizing it.

FERANMI BLINKED her eyes twice before it adjusted to the light intensity in the room. She found a drip attached to her hand and the previous events came running to her. She had decided to let go after finishing the twentieth round.

"You are awake"

Feranmi turned and saw Creek standing by the door. She turned her eyes away from him as she turned upwards and tried to find out where the light was coming from.

"Its good to see you are fine. Tomorrow, 5am sharp" Creek said before walking away.

A female doctor walked inside with smiles. Feranmi sat up immediately.

"Don't worry you are fine. Since you've woken up, everything is fine then" the doctor said.

"Thank you. Please get the drip off my hand too" Feranmi said as her stomach grumbled. She was hungry!

The female doctor laughed as she removed the drip "You've broken Bambi's record. You finished the rounds" the doctor said as Feranmi turned expressionless.

"Who's Bambi?" Feranmi asked.

"Youngest member of the Elite team" a voice replied and Feranmi turned to see an unfamiliar guy striding towards her. Feranmi's mouth went dry.

How could N. S. T. S accommodate so many handsome guys?

"Sub-Captain Archie, its nice to see you" the doctor said.

"Its good to see you again Doctor Steph" Archie replied flashing her a bright smile.

"Yeah. No casualties from this mission?" Doctor Stephanie asked.

"Nope. Just some slight bruises but we good" Archie replied with a smile.

"You should get into the Elite team soon" Doctor Steph said as she turned to Feranmi.

"I wish you the best in N. S. T. S" she added before walking out.

"Hello, I'm Sub-Captain Archie nice to meet you" Archie said.

"14" Feranmi simply replied as she climbed out of bed and wore her boots.

"I know heard about you" Archie replied.

"That's nice" Feranmi replied straightening up.

"I'm a friend to your brother" Archie said as Feranmi's eyes brightened.

"You attend Unilag too?" Feranmi asked.

Archie laughed "Yeah. We still spoke some days ago, he said he missed his younger sister" Archie said.

Feranmi pouted "I miss him too" Feranmi said.

"You broke Bambi's record, its amazing" Archie added as they both walked out of the room.

"How old is she?" Feranmi asked.

"Currently fifteen but when she joined last year; her results were totally crazy. Its rare to have an A in weaponry class, she had a freaking A-, almost an A+" Archie replied.

"She joined the Elite team straight up" Archie added.

"Elite team?" Feranmi asked puzzled as her stomach growled. Feranmi placed her hands on her stomach embarrassed.

Archie laughed "Go get something to eat first" Archie said.

Feranmi walked to the dining hall and discovered that they had eaten. Feranmi groaned as she turned around.