Seven

Thanks for the 500 reads.

Enjoy.

Feranmi placed her palm on the scanner as the door slid open.

"Senior Tat" Feranmi called.

Tat swirled his chair to face the girl in black suit a frown marring his face.

"Senior?" Tat asked.

Feranmi grinned "Don't you like it?" Feranmi asked. Somehow she felt at ease around these people. 

Tat laughed as he shook his head "How may I help you?" Tat asked.

"First, why didn't no one tell me Captain Frost was a Captain. I went calling Frost and people looked at me like I grew two heads. I was so embarrassed" Feranmi said using her hands to cover her face.

Everyone burst into laughter and Feranmi instantly got embarrassed.

"What is it though?" Tat asked smiling.

"Captain Frost said you should take me to Eyes" Feranmi replied as the room descended into silence.

"Who's that anyways?" Feranmi asked again as Tat shrugged and walked out of the room. Feranmi snickered behind him as she followed him.

"What did Frost ask you to tell Eyes?" Tat asked.

"Its a secret" Feranmi replied playfully as she noticed they had gotten to another side from the organization.

"Where are we?" Feranmi asked.

"Surveillance Department" Tat replied plainly as he placed his two palms on the scanner. He then pressed his eyes closely to the glass as it did a retinal scan.

"What are they hiding? Such top notch checking" Feranmi grumbled as she placed her hands on the scanner.

"I really wish you remember" Tat said with a small smile.

"Remember? Senior Tat what are you saying right now?" Feranmi asked laughing as the glass doors open.

"I'm talking about this" Tat said as he walked inside with Feranmi on his heels.

Feranmi unconsciously sucked in a deep breath as soon as she stepped into the room. It was as large as her school field. All kinds of computers with different agents typing on the computer, chairs swirled from computer to computer. Feranmi continued to stare blinking her eyes.

"Wow!" She slowly breathed.

"They are on duty 24/7 because you can see everywhere in Nigeria in this room" Tat added as he started walking towards another room.

Feranmi's eyes almost bulged out of her eye socket as her feet stood glued to the floor. Tat turned to her before waving towards her.

Feranmi managed a short smile before walking briskly towards Tat. A guy with dreads was already standing in front of Tat with an unpleasant expression.

"You know the rules. Bringing a new recruit into the SD is a crime" the guy said as Tat raised an eyebrow.

"I actually have a codename already, Senior, its 14" Feranmi said as surprise flashed in the guy's eyes before arrogance returned to his eyes.

"So? You are not a member officially" the guy said.

"Stop making a fuss Dread, she won't remember anyway" a girl typing away on her computer said and Feranmi turned to her with a slight frown.

"14, you come with me" Tat said as he started walking away. Feranmi wore a slight frown as she followed Tat with one second glances sent her way.

Tat pusher a door open and another large room came into view. Bigger screens were in the room. Feranmi glanced around and she gave a loud yell seeing the governor of the state in a meeting on one of the screens.

Everyone turned to her sharply. All of them wearing frowns and hints of surprise. Tat sighed as he strided forward.

"Captain Eyes" Tat said as he gave a salute.

A male figure was sitting on the seat with one of the biggest screen, his hands running on the electronic keyboard. Feranmi walked forward and she felt her breath hitch.

The male figure was extremely slim and his long hands were annoyingly attractive. His side profile was alluring as his gold rimmed glasses didn't alter his beauty in the least, instead he looked like a mysterious, professional hacker.

The figure suddenly stopped typing and slowly turned to Tat and Feranmi. Feranmi's jaw dropped slightly at the sight of his full face. His glasses stood majestically on his narrow nose. His full lips full a slight arc as he looked at her. His charcoal black eyes seemed bottomless as he stared at her patiently.

Something told Feranmi to drop her head immediately. She quickly swallowed her saliva as she decided to copy Tat. She quickly saluted.

"Senior Eyes" Feranmi said looking at him for any sign of change of reaction.

Eyes didn't say anything as he continued typing on his computer. Feranmi was taken how aback with the way his hands flew on the keyboard. No one needed to tell her he was pro. A real pro!. She realised where he got his codename from then.

"You have a message for me?" Eyes drawled out.

Feranmi almost staggered as soon as his voice drifted into her ears.

The fuck!

She quickly comported herself and tried to speak normally. She swallowed her saliva before speaking.

"Captain Frost said to tell you that project Gfash is on" Feranmi said.

Eyes glanced at her briefly before his eyes returned to his computer.

"You are?" He asked.

"Huh?" Feranmi asked stretching her neck forward.

"Codename" Eyes replied.

"14" Feranmi quickly replied. Eyes paused his fingers as his eyes rested on Feranmi.

"Its you" Eyes said before resuming and waving his left hand.

Tat saluted him and Feranmi followed suit and followed Tat out of the room.

Eyes walked the two silohutees that walked out of the room through the reflective screen. He slowly raised on his eyebrows and his bottom lip slowly curved up. 

His hands reached for the empty table and a hand from nowhere pushed a bottle of Lemon Juice into his hands. He slowly opened the bottle cover. Such highly secretive information, for Frost to tell a new recruit as that and even have Tat bring her knowing clearly well she wouldn't remember.

He could have sent an auditory message that he would have gotten immediately. But instead he sent a recruit, it was more like Frost wanted to show her to meet him.

Eyes smiled, a smile that didn't reach his eyes. It was a pity she wasn't going to remember. He pressed a button.

"Give a view of the outer West coordinates" Eyes said and his hand hadn't left the button when the screen changed and showed Moon, Mimi, PH and Crest walking around and talking.

Crest withdrew from the trio without them noticing and started to type on her phone with a speed close to Eyes speed. If Feranmi was still there; her eyes would have bulged in horror and shock.

"This is interesting" Eyes muttered.

Officially drama has just started.

What do everyone mean by she won't remember anyways?

N. S. T. S isn't so simple. Of course its a secret organization. It wouldn't be so simple.

Please tag ur friends.