Fifty Two

Seth raised an eyebrow as soon as John Wick crossed his legs and placed it on the glass screen.

"What do they want?" John Wick asked as Neon shrugged.

"I don't have an idea" Neon replied as Mia yawned.

"Which of the Elite's team is visiting?" Mia asked.

"Elite 004" Neon replied as Ma's lips twitched.

"The one Doreen is the Commander and Bambi is?" Mia asked and Neon nodded his head.

"What the hell do they want?" John Wick asked as Zayn walked into the room his hair swaying after him.

"Its obvious why they are coming" Zayn said as he plopped lazily on his seat.

"The new recruits. The girls passed way more that the boys yet none of them joined the Elite team. Just the mediocre boys joined. Its enough for them to get upset" Zayn said as he shrugged.

"They probably saw their results and are coming personally to poach them. Not them exactly, just Agent 14" Zayn said as everyone turned to Seth who raised an eyebrow.

"I have stayed off the Elite team for years. If they are coming to provoke us, they shouldn't think about me giving them face at all" Seth said as he turned to the other Captains.

"Announce their arrival but make no special plans. We don't know what they are coming for unannounced so we made no plans" Seth said as John Wick burst into laughter.

"I really want to see that Doreen's expression when she discovers that no one welcomes them" John Wick said as Seth turned to him shutting him up on the spot.

"Dismissed" Seth said as he stood up.

Feranmi gave the punching bag a round about kick as she turned to Maria with a small frown.

"Why are they visiting?" Feranmi asked as Maria passed her a hand towel.

"To poach you sweetie" Neon said as everyone burst into laughter.

Maria and Feranmi had bonded so closely in just three days. Neither of them understood or knew how it happened either.

"Wow" Feranmi said as she chuckled.

"I really want to see how they are going to" Feranmi added as turned and gave the bag another kick.

The doors of the elevator slid open and about seven people stepped into the premises of the NSTS Southern base.

They were clearly wearing the same uniform as other agents but their uniform were colour yellow and their uniform seemed a bit modified.

There was a girl standing in the front with an arrogant expression on her face. All the agents in the hallways stopped what they were doing and saluted.

The girl looked around and seeing no one walking and coming towards them, her face almost turned green before her lips curled up a smirk as she saw a girl in the full NSTS uniform.

Her hair was packed upwards and her tight uniform did highlight her curvy body. She stopped in front of her and saluted.

"Commander Doreen" Mia saluted with a sly smile.

"I did send you guys a notice two hours before we arrived why is it just you?" Doreen asked as Mia wore a big smile.

"Ohh. Captain Pentecost said you sent your notice too late and that he didn't know what to prepare for your arrival so everyone should just gather at the conference room. We don't know why you are here so..... " Mia trailed off as Doreen's face almost turned black.

"Let's go" she said through gritted teeth as Mia turned and started walking towards the Captain conference room.

As they walked past, every agent saluted and Doreen raised her shoulder more proudly. The door to the CCR slid open and everyone stepped as all the captains except Zayn and Seth.

They saluted as Doreen nodded as she turned to Zayn before biting her lower lip.

"Where's Farouq?" Doreen asked as she sat down.

"Hibernating" Zayn replied with a sly smile as Doreen frowned.

"He's always hibernating. Didn't he hear of my arrival?" Doreen asked as the doors slid open and Eyes walked inside.

"He did hear. He still didn't come out" Eyes said as he sat down.

Doreen wore a smile as she faced Seth "Captain Pentecost, its been a while. How have you been?" Doreen asked as Pentecost turned to her his face frosty as ever.

"Why are you here Commander Doreen?" Seth asked as Doreen wore a small smile.

"Please send for Agent 14" Doreen said as Eyes pressed a button on his tab.

"Report to the CCR Agent 14" Eyes said as John Wick turned to Doreen.

"Why are you sending for our best newest officer?" John Wick asked as Doreen laughed.

"The best has always been the Elite team Captain John Wick. She doesn't belong here" Doreen replied as Zayn chuckled.

"I thought she had the right to choose where she wants to be" Zayn asked slowly as Doreen managed a smile.

"Naturally" Doreen replied as the doors slid open and Feranmi walked inside adjusted her gloves.

"Captain Eyes, you sent for me" Feranmi said as she walked towards Eyes while Mia tried not to laugh.

Feranmi glanced at the young teens wearing the yellow uniforms as she turned to Doreen before turning back to Eyes who wore a small chuckle. Doreen's veins were already bulging on her forehead.

"Agent 14, weren't you taught to pay respects when you see a senior?" Doreen asked and Feranmi nodded.

"I was but I choose who to pay respcts to you know. Besides, just because I didn't salute doesn't mean I don't respect everyone here. I deeply respect every one of them" Feranmi replied as she frowned.

"They know that's how I've always been. They weren't complaining either. Who are you by the way?" Feranmi asked clearly irritated.

"That's Commander Doreen. A commander of one of the Elite teams" Mia replied as Feranmi nodded as she looker from the teenagers seated not far from her who were already frowning at her to Doreen.

"Ohh. An elite team. I did expect tad a bit more" Feranmi replied as John Wick burst into laughter.