Eight.

THANKS GUYS FOR THE 1K READS.

MEANS A LOT.

PLEASE TAG YOUR FRIENDS.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

"Senior Tat, Captain Frost...... " Feranmi started and paused midway as Tat turned to her.

"Why am I repeating that?" Feranmi asked no one in particular.

"Repeating what?" Tat asked her.

"Nothing. Captain Frost asked me to tell you to take me to Eyes" Feranmi finished.

"Okay" Tat said with a smile.

Feranmi held her head as she felt her head pound.

"Tsssss... " Feranmi gave an hissing sound as she stumbled.

Tat quickly stood up and grabbed her before leading her to a chair.

"I thought he used half. Why is she fainting again?" Tat mumbled before he walked towards his seat and grabbed a bottle of water.

"My head is aching me" Feranmi mumbled.

"Sorry, take some water" Tat said as he streched the bottle of water to her.

Feranmi collected it and drained half of the bottle. Her eyelids started drooping soon after as her head dropped on the table with a thud. Even breathing could be heard in the room and Tat gave a loud sigh.

"Doctor Stone used an whole injection?"

"Seems so" Tat replied.

"That's risky"

"What if her whole memory disappears?"

Everyone in the room continued giving comments and Tat rubbed his forehead. He sat on his chair and continued working, once in a while he would look over to check up on Feranmi.

Feranmi opened her eyes slowly and looked across the room. She was on her bed in the room and the room was empty. She tried to sit up before a wave of nausea washed against her. She ran towards the bathroom and threw up in the sink.

She splashed water on her face and she seemed to be feel better. Feranmi's eyes widened as she checked the time; it was past 5am already. She cursed under her breath and hurriedly tried to wear her boots.

"Hello Recruit, please report at the dining hall" Feranmi heard in her ears and she froze.

Dining hall?

She knew the auditory device implanted in their bodies could be used to pass information personally to any recruit. She slowly wore her boots and started walking to the dining hall.

The dining hall was empty making Feranmi to frown before a girl approached her.

"14?" She asked.

"Yes" Feranmi replied as the girl gave her a warmer.

"You missed lunch and dinner yesterday. That's a make up food" she said.

Feranmi's lips parted in surprise as she collected the warmer from her.

She missed lunch and dinner?  Why couldn't she remember?

"And do follow me" the girl said as she started walking.

"Where are we going?" Feranmi asked.

"Somewhere" the girl replied as she lead them to a side Feranmi hadn't been to before and to think about it; she hadn't been to many places in the NSTS.