Twenty One

Feranmi soon understood what Joker meant by if someone wanted to train under Seth, he or she had to be able to persevere.

Each agent had been assigned to a captain. Assigning Feranmi to Seth was proof that she was stronger than the rest.

The rigorous training Seth put her through was crazy and sometimes Feranmi couldn't help but curse him under her breath.

Her combat skills had become increasing better and she could now withstand a few punches from Maria before she lost.

Feranmi felt to the floor panting as she glanced at Maria who wore a bored expression. For some reason she didn't know Maria didn't like her.

"Move to square one" Dotun said as Feranmi frowned.

"What is this about?" Feranmi asked.

"You have another assessment" Dotun replied as Neon grinned.

"This one is very interesting" Neon said as Feranmi stood up and walked towards square one.

Moon and PH rushed towards her as Feranmi got there.

"How are you?" PH asked.

Feranmi was surprised at the large crowd of agents there. She looked around puzzled.

"What kind of assessment is this?" Feranmi asked as Moon shrugged.

They soon arranged them into chairs with tables before placing bottles of alcohol in front of them.

"This assessment is about your alcohol tolerance. This is the first time so don't bother, its just to test how high your alcohol tolerance is" E said as he pointed.

"Please start drinking" E said as Feranmi chuckled.

She had zero tolerance for alcohol. What was more, she felt asleep immediately and woke up some minutes later before going gaga.

Feranmi pursed her lips before pouring the alcohol into her cup. She drained a whole cup and frowned. Her throat was burning yet she wanted more.

She poured another cup for herself. Feranmi didn't know how many cups she had taken when she heard Mimi talking drunkenly.

"Ya! 14! I love you" Mimi yelled as Feranmi laughed drunkenly.

"Thanks for being a good friend" Mimi added as Feranmi waved her hands in the air. Her vision was already blurry and she slumped and fell asleep.

Neon burst into laughter "She fell asleep?" He asked as everyone burst into laughter.

PH had staggered from her seat and was dancing to a song only she could hear. She held the alcohol bottle as she danced around clumsily.

Everyone was laughing wholeheartedly. Moon eyes were red as she tried to focus her eyes. Her eyes caught Creek at the side and she pouted.

"I hate you" Moon said pointing towards Creek.

"Why was I assigned to you anyways? Always punishing me everyday" Moon said as she tried to stand up.

"Be nicer huh?" Moon said her eyes not leaving Creek whose eyes didn't leave hers either.

"Can't you be like Captain John, he's so nice to Mimi" Moon said again and everyone watched as Feranmi raised her head up.

Her eyes were surprisingly clear but Feranmi knew she was drunk. She suddenly stood up and joined PH in dancing. They both started to move in circles.

Neon looked flabbergasted as he looked at the duo "This girl is nuts" Neon said as he burst into laughter making everyone burst into laughter.

Feranmi stopped dancing and sat down on the floor. She looked around the agents with shinning eyes. She looked extremely alluring and the guys were swallowing their saliva.

"I won't forgive you"Feranmi said pointing at E who sighed.

"This girl" E said slowly.

Feranmi stood up and bowed with a smile "Hello, I'm Agent 14" Feranmi said like a little girl and everyone burst into laughter.

"I feel warm here now. Its a nice place" Feranmi added with a small smile.

"Senior Tat! I've always wanted to say this but... " Feranmi said as she collected PH's bottle and took a gulp.

"You were so nice to me. You and Captain Frost, thank you okay! Really thank you" Feranmi said as everyone went silent.

Feranmi staggered a little "PH, Moon, Mimi, Blue you guys are the best mates ever. I miss our girly talks. Moon still calls Sub captain Creek a jerk bah?" Feranmi said before bursting into laughter.

"Where's he?" Feranmi said as she looked around the crowd.

"Where's the icy statue?" Feranmi said as she staggered around waving her hands in the air.

"Bring him here" Feranmi said with a frown.

"Where's that jerky Pentecost?" Feranmi asked as Neon barked out a laugh.

Joker tried to suppress his laughter and a lot of people ended up laughing.

"He's a nice person" Neon yelled as Feranmi snickered.

"Senior Neon, are you cracking a joke? That cold guy isn't nice in the slightest. He's always using a cold face, 200 press ups and he won't even say good, you are trying" Feranmi said with a pout.

"I feel really frustrated" Feranmi said as she tugged at her hair to show her point.

"Doesn't he know he's so cute?" Feranmi said wearing a huge smile as Neon burst into laughter again.

"He's cute?" Neon asked and Feranmi nodded.

"Even when he wears a cold face, he's so cute and handsome" Feranmi said bringing her hands to her face and showing an infatuated expression.

"But he doesn't smile" Feranmi said showing a pitiful look.

"Why doesn't he smile at all? I want to see how he looks like if he smiles. Don't tell him okay but I think he'll look really adorable if he smiles" Feranmi said as Dotun burst into laughter.

Feranmi looked like a total clown and a girl telling her friend about her crush.

"He even snubbed me when I waved to him. He's so cold and indifferent. He doesn't even look at me, he's not gentle or nice. Senior Neon, do you think I'm not that pretty?" Feranmi asked as Neon laughed.

"No, you are very pretty" Neon replied as Feranmi smiled widely.

"I think I know what to do so that Captain Pentecost to smile and look at me" Feranmi said.

"Ini said I shouldn't come back a virgin. Senior Neon, do you think I should sleep with Captain Pentecost?" Feranmi asked as everyone burst into laughter.

This girl was hilarious. Some of them started looking around if Seth was around the area.

"Captain Pentecost, I want to sleep with you!" Feranmi yelled before she passed out. Neon burst into laughter as he fell to the ground while laughing.