Ten

Feranmi peeked at Moon who was about to fall anytime. She, Mimi and PH were running round the field while Moon carried two bags of stones and was jogging round the field.

London had told her that the rest of the girls must not overtake her and Moon could only run despite the weight she was carrying.

At first, she acted nonchalant and ran while carrying the stones but after a while, she dropped her act. When jogging without carrying anything she got tired after three rounds not to talk of carrying two bags of stones.

Moon glared at London who was standing by the side and watching them coldly. Her shoulders were aching her badly and her legs seemed like they would give up anytime.

The pain became worse as tears slid down her cheeks but she didn't stop.

PH nudged Feranmi "This isn't good. Moon is crying" PH said.

"He's really a jerk" Mimi said underneath her breadth.

Feranmi sighed as she tried to move closer to Moon. She knew her legs would give way anytime soon.

London pursed his lips as he stared at the girls who were running around the field. He could see the first girl crying but he didn't say anything.

"They were just having fun" a voice echoed in his ears and he dropped his hands surprised.

"Captain Eyes" Creek said as he saluted on the spot.

"She'll faint soon, wouldn't look good for the beginning of the close combat training tomorrow" Eyes said as he turned off the auditory messenger.

Moon staggered and she tried to continue moving. She only disliked him at first but after how, she hated him to the bones. Her vision became cloudy and she fell down.

London was about to tell them to stop when Moon fell down, the weight of the bag of stones pressing down on her.

Feranmi and Mimi ran to the unconscious Moon "Moon!" Mimi yelled as she shook he'd vigourously.

Feranmi placed her finger under her nose and sighed and she raised her head and saw London approached. Mimi glared openly at him as she stood up.

London ignored Mimi's glare as he bent down and scooped Moon into his arms. Feranmi held his arm immediately and London turned to her.

"If she was awake she wouldn't let you come near her" Feranmi said as she pried Moon off his arms and placed her on her back before walking away.

Mimi and PH rushed to Feranmi and supported her as they walked away. London let out a sigh and walked after them.

Feranmi quickly carried her to the clinic were they put Moon on drip. London causally leaned on the door frame and watched them.

Feranmi threw London a glance before walking back to the field. She took a deep breath before carrying a bag of stone and she started jogging.

After two rounds, her leg was starting to shake uncontrollably. As she had just finished jogging few moments ago, it seemed hard to continue but Feranmi persisted before collapsing to the ground after the fifth round.

Her chest heaved up and down as she took in sharp and rapid breaths. It continued for about two minutes before she was able to breath normally.

"This is sick" Feranmi whispered as she tried to stand up and her shaky legs gave way. She hissed slightly before stretching fully and looking upwards.

She stared straight at the sun and quickly blinked her eyes while she looked surprised.

Was that a real sun?