Authors note

hey guys I'm a beginner. I really don't know how this is going to turn out but we will seee . I'm excited to come on this journey . My writing skills aren't excellent yet but hopefully they will improve !

It takes me years and years to put my mind to an essay (okay years is exaggeration I meant WEEKS) but when I want to do something I'm actually passionate about I will make sure it happens such as this !
I tell myself time and time again that I should try to consider writing a book but then some thoughts in my head tell me I'm not capable and here I am pushing them thoughts ASIDE HA !
ALSO THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK (if I haven't already mentioned) and I'm willing to take any constructive criticism but if you're rude that will push my self esteem low and I won't even want to write . That's how much it would get to me .
I also may do a little wander here and there and I may take my characters in places you wouldn't even think because that's what my Brain does . Takes me random places and I have the urge to fit them in so yeaaa . Also if you get mad at Hope please don't . The girl is learning along the way and that's what this book is about . She's trying to find herself.
But yeaaaaa if you want to know about moii I'm basically just a girl with brown hair and brown eyes . That's me .
ALSO go check these books out because honestly if I hadn't read the, I wouldn't even consider writing this .
~Lilah by AshlynMontgomery

~ F.A.I.T.H. by JoPRBooks
~ The good girls bad boys by RubixCube89201
Amazing Gracie a book which unfortunately the author has taken down but that book was absolutely amazing.

DISCLAIMER: i am back here in 2021 May the 1st to let you know that my first few chapters... they're not my current writing style at all. When i began writing i was completely new to it all and didn't have a clue about sentence forms, dialogue... even grammar. But my latest chapters are better even if i say so myself. So with this book, trust the process and watch my writing glow up ;). And the character development!

Thankyou for giving my book a try and I will extend this note when I can.
My name is Amelia and I have a passion to write. It's a passion I'm not yet confident in but I want to improve. 
I also want to mention that I'm not going to publish like between a certain period of time to a certain period of time because I don't have the time to always be regular I really hope you understand!
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED PLEASE DO NOT STEAL MY WORK ©

I hope you all like it !

THIS BOOK IS FULL OF BS THE ONLY GOOD BIT IS THE PROLOGUE AND THE LAST FEW
CHAPTERS TY BYE
Amelia x