Chapter 12

Time skips

U all enjoyed at the amusement park and went back home.

U reached home and had dinner. After dinner u went to the living room.

Suga:- I am going to sleep
Jin:- always sleeping we are watching movie and join us
Suga:- okay...
Tae:- a horror movie
Y/n:- n-no..
Jk:- u are scared right... a small girl..I said
Y/n:- no let's watch Annabelle...
Tae:- are u sure..
Y/n:- yes(u made angry face)

You were sitting between tae and jk.
Suddenly a horror scene came and u jumped. You tightly hugged tae and he  holds u tight to make u feel comfortable. But someone was jealous it was jk...

Y/n:- I don't want to see it. I will go to my room and sleep..

After u left from there....

Tae:- Jk it was not me, she hugged me so I had to calm her down..
Jk:- but she hugged u instead of me means  she likes u..
Jhope:- did she say that..
Suga:- he is right she needs time...
Jk:- okay...
Jin:- boys let's sleep now it's late.....

All went to their room. Tae's and jk's room was beside yours. You were having a nightmare about your past hoghschool life. You started breathing heavily and started screaming..

Tae's pov

I was sleeping suddenly I heard y/n screaming. I got up and called kookie. I said him to come outside my room and I also went out. We both went inside her room and saw her screaming and crying while sleeping.

They entered the room and saw you crying and shouting. Jk was coming near you suddenly u screamed...
"NOOOO" and u woke up and started crying harder..

Jk came and hugged you. You hugged him tight as if u will not leave him forever. You started saying something..

Y/n:- I didn't killed him... they tortured him... No he can't die...
Jk:- what happened y/n
Y/n:- I didn't kill him all are blaming me. You will believe me right kookie
Jk:- shh!! We all trust you and u didn't kill anyone.. Just sleep

He was calming you and slowly you fell asleep in his arms. He laid you back covering u with the blanket. Tae and jk left the room and went to sleep.