Chapter 59

(A/n: Sorry for uploading it late. The next part will be updated by 7PM. And the next part of the other ff is uploaded so please check it.)

*Lets go back to the story and sorry for distraction*

《Next morning》

You were sleeping when you heard the shower on. You woke up and sat on the bed. You saw that jk was not beside you so he will be taking a shower. You get up from the bed and walked to the window.

You opened the window and take a look at the sky. The birds flying, cold wind blowing and the morning scent of the nature. You closed your eyes feeling the cold wind and hearing the birds chirping.

Jk's pov

I woke up and saw y/n still sleeping. I went to the bathroom without making any noise. I turn on the shower and took  a bath. I was done with shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I wore my clothes and went out of the bathroom.

I saw y/n near the window enjoying the cold wind. I went and back hugged her. She turns her head and kissed my cheeks. I then broke the hug.

"I will go and take a shower" she said. "I will be downstairs" I replied going out of the bedroom. I went to  the dining room and saw hyungs talking. I joined them.

"Good morning hyungs" I said sitting on my chair. "Good morning jk" everyone greeted. "Jk we have a mission today" jimin continued. "What it is" I said in a cold tone.

"It seems one of our enemies is keeping an eye on y/n" jimin replied. I got really angry. "Make the guards ready and let's go after the breakfast" I said. Jimin nodded while taking out his phone and called someone.

Y/n's pov

Kookie went out of the room and I went to the bathroom. I did my morning routine with a cold shower. After I was done I wrapped a towel around my body. I stepped out of the bathroom and went to the closet. I took an outfit and wore it  with lip gloss. I put my hair in a ponytail.

Your outfit:

Your makeup:

Your makeup:

I got ready and went downstairs to have breakfast

I got ready and went downstairs to have breakfast. I enter the dining room and saw boys talking about some mafia things. I didn't pay attention to them and sat on my chair beside kookie.

"Y/n we are going on a mission so be careful" jk said putting his hand on my shoulder. "Be safe boys and I will keep first aid ready" I replied which made boys giggle.

We all had breakfast and boy went to get ready. I was in living room. I heard footsteps coming near me so I turned. I saw all the boys ready. I gave them a thumbs up and all went out.

After they went I took the remote and switched on the tv. I started seeing some kdramas. In between I got an idea of colouring my hair. I took my purse and went outside.

I call one of the drivers. He opened the door for me and I sat in. He sat at the driver's seat. "Where should I take you miss" driver asked me. "Can you take me to a shop where i can buy hair colors and then to Starbucks" I replied. I also wanted to buy my favorite drink from Starbucks.

He nodded and starts the engine and drove. I took my phone out and started scrolling through Instagram.
The car stopped after few minutes and I look at the driver.

"Miss we are here on the right there is  a shop where you can buy haircolour and on the left is Starbucks" he said pointing. "Thanks and wait for few minutes" I told him and went out of the car. I first went to buy hair color.

I enter the shop and went tot he hair section. I found many hair colors there. After a long search I found one which perfectly matched me. I payed for it and came out.

I took a glance at the driver and he was sitting in the car busy in his phone. I crossed the road and went to Starbucks. I ordered my drink and after few seconds my order came. I payed for it and went to the car.

(Your drink looked like this)

You sat in the car and driver starts to drive. After few minutes you reached home and went to your room. You enter the bathroom and wore a bathrobe so your dress dont get dirty.

You applied the hair color and waited for an hour. While in an hour you were scrolling through your phone and drinking your drink. You also listened some songs and danced.

You check the time it was almost one hour so you decided to wash your hair. You went to the bathroom and washed your hair. You wrap towel around your hair and came out.

You sat on the dressing table and dry off all the water from your hair. You blow dry them. You then comb them straight and heat curled them.
(This is how your hair looked)

You check yourself in the mirror and were happy that you choose this colour

You check yourself in the mirror and were happy that you choose this colour. You went downstairs and continued watching the kdrama you left and went.....

___________________☆_________________

Total words:- 934
I hope this one was enough long