Chapter 15

Rm:- is everything okay kookie..
Jk:- no it's a problem
Suga:- what is the problem
Jk:- our of the enemy got to know about y/n and they want the contract
Jimin:- we can't give them easily
Jk:- I'd we won't they will hurt her we can't do that
Tae:- so what we should do
Jin:- let's discuss in the meeting room and y/n go to your room
Y/n:- okay oppa

U went to your room and others went to the meeting room...

Y/n's pov
I went in my room and open the window to take some fresh air. I was thinking why they will hurt me and who are they. But I don't want the boys to give their contract to them only for saving me. What am I for them... I shrugged my head and sat on the couch reading a book...

Time skips

You got tired so u went downstairs to have some snacks. You saw the boys getting ready and going..

Y/n:- good luck everyone and be careful so u don't get hurt...
Jhope:- okay y/n

They left and u grabbed some snacks.
You went to the living room and started watching movies. The movie got finished so u went to the maid.

Y/n:- can I help you aunty
Maid:- no u can rest in your room
Y/n:- please I m bored resting in my room
Maid:- okay so can u clean the living room
Y/n:- okay I will....

Jk's pov

We reached the ****alley and saw our enemy there. They were with their men.
Alex:- give the contract jungkook
Jk:- not so fast
Then everyone started shooting. One of our men took the file and gave it to Alex.  He betrayed us and joined him so I shot him in his head.
Alex:- he was just a toy for me.. and if you are thinking that I will not hurt your dear y/n then it's wrong
Jk:- what you wanted you have dont ever hurt her
Alex:- not so fast and she don't loves you she loves one of the members in your group....
He took his car and went. I hit the wall in anger.
Jk:- he cheated.... was he saying right... dose she love someone else...... *thinking*
(All were bleeding after the fight)
Rm:- let's go home... however now we can't do anything....
*All went home*

At home
U clean the living room and sat on the couch. The maid gave you some water. You heard the door opening so u went running and saw the boys bleeding and had few cuts. You took the first aid box and went to them..

Y/n:- show me your wounds I will clean them and bandage it..
Jk:- no need we can do it..(anger)
Y/n:- I will do it sit on the couch..

He took the first aid box and throw it on the ground. You flinched and everyone was shocked.
Y/n:- kookie please listen to me..
Jk:- I don't want to see you. I shouldn't have kidnapped you. It was a big mistake..(you felt very bad when he said those words)

Y/n:- I m sorry for what happened and I will go back.....
Jk:- you are not going anywhere....
Y/n:- but you only told that you don't want to see me....
Jk:- shut up y/n  *shouts in anger*
He throws the flower vase on the side table. It  fell near you and broke into pieces. You got hurt on your right leg  by a broken piece of vase.
You started crying  and ran to your room even when your leg was paining badly.

Y/n's pov
I ran to my room and closed the door. My right foot was bleeding. As I closed the door I fell on ground. I slowly went to the closet and grabbed a piece of cloth. I removed the vase piece and tied the cloth. I sat behind the couch hugging my legs and crying.
I felt really bad I just wanted to help him. He said that he don't want to see me.This means he doesn't like me. I am the only one who will be hurt staying around him. Should I try a way getting out of here????

Bts pov

Jin:- What was that kookie!?!!!
Jk:- what you saw(rude)
Jhope:- u hurted her kookie..
Jk:- it's her fault not mines if she would have listened me I wouldn't have done that
Tae:- you are not understanding kookie
Jk:- I don't want to (jk left the living room and went to his room)
Rm:- clean this mess and tae just go and check her if she is fine or not

Tae nods and comes to your room. He enters the room and comes to you.

Tae:- y/n  are u okay..
Y/n:- just leave me alone...(crying)
*He kneels down to your level and makes you look at him*
Tae:- stop crying we all know it was his fault
Y/n:- no it was mine. He is right I m stubborn.
He looks at your feet and saw it  bleeding.
Tae:- u have not bandaged it come I will do
Y/n:- I dont need it.. will you help me to get out of here
Tae:- why
Y/n:- I dont want to make him angry, he don't want to see me
Tae:- why you care we are here for you
Y/n:- I care cause I love him...(u cry out loud)