Chapter 55

You got ready and went downstairs to the dining room. You sat and had breakfast. You then went to the living room where you saw tae and jimin playing on their mobiles.

"Hello boys" you said and sat infront of them. "We are playing on the mobile" tae said busy on his mobile with jimin. You smile and went to your room.

Y/n's pov

I came in my room and sat on the bed. I took my mobile from the side table and scrolled through social media. I got a call from mom and answer it.

On the call
Mom:- hi sweetie
Y/n:- hello mom
Mom:- how are you doing??
Y/n:- I am fine and you
Mom:- me too
Y/n:- hows your work going
Mom:- good. I just wanted to meet you and jungkook
Y/n:- okay bit why mom
Mom:- I want to talk to you both
Y/n:- but why
Mom:- dont be silly I will tell you when we meet
Y/n:- okay I will ask him and tell you when to meet
Mom:- okay sweetie bye
Y/n:- bye mom take care
*she cuts the call*

You throw the phone lightly on the bed. You relax closing your eyes when you heard the door opening. You turn and see jk. He comes and sits beside you.
Jk:- are you well
Y/n:- yes I am but why
Jk:- you are looking tired
Y/n:- I am
Jk:- take a nap I dont want you to be tired
Y/n:- hmmm

He went out of the room. You lay on the bed and cover yourself with blanket. You then slowly drifted to sleep.

Time skips

It was 6. You were still sleeping. Jk came in the room and saw you sleeping. He sits beside you and wakes you up. You wake up slowly opening your eyes. "Wake up its already 6 in the evening" he said. "6 in the evening did i slept so long" you said in a shocked voice. "Yeah now wake up" he said smiling.

You sat up quickly. "Kookie..." you said. "Hmmm" he replied taking his phone out. "Mom called me and she wants to meet us" you said. "So let's meet her next weekend" he replied. You nod.

"Get changed and come down" he said and gave you a hug. You hug him back and break it. He went outside the room. You got off the bed and went to the bathroom. You decide to take a shower and change your outfit. You cleaned yourself and wore an outfit with your hair in a bun.
Your outfit:

You got ready and came out of the bathroom

You got ready and came out of the bathroom. You took your phone and went out of the room. You went dowdownstairs to the living room.

You saw the boys talking sitting on the couch. You went and sat with them.
"So about what the discussion is going on" you said. "Our work" suga replied. "I dont want to interfere you in your mafia work" you continued. "Let's play video games y/n" tae said giving a box smile.

"Nice idea v" you said. You hold his hand and drag him to the gaming room. You reached the gaming room.
"Let's play a racing game" you said in excitement. "This time I will win" tae said.

You both started playing. The game got over and tae won. "Good work taetae" you said. "I said I will win" tae said smiling. You both heard someone coming to the room. You thought it will be one of the boys and it is.

"Children come for dinner" jin said entering the room. "We are not children" tae said in anger. "For me you are tae" he said laughing. "Let's go and have dinner tae. Then we will play games again" you said smiling. "Okay y/n" he replied.

You three went to the dining room. You sat beside jk and started eating. You finished your dinner and waited for tae to finish. "Can we also join you both" jk said. "Of course kookie" you replied.

___________________☆_________________

Next part at 5PM. Sorry for late update cause my internet connection was not proper.